Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

10.12.2 release to wider already getting walked back, now could be 10.13. Until they find an issue. Then 10.13.1 but actually 10.14 will be far better for wider release.

Repeat until your customers opt out or off themselves.
I’m not even sure what he means by “wider release” which makes this more frustrating. Does he mean 95 score and above? Does he mean anyone that opted in no matter the score? Does he mean anyone that bought or is on the FSD subscription plan? Or does he mean that whatever he says just doesn’t really mean anything at all because he just keeps moving the goalposts. I’m guessing the latter.

Reactions: dbldwn02

10.12.2 release to wider already getting walked back, now could be 10.13. Until they find an issue. Then 10.13.1 but actually 10.14 will be far better for wider release.

Repeat until your customers opt out or off themselves.
Yes, that was a disappointing tweet…unless you consider all the previous disappointing tweets.

Sigh. At least the YouTube and twitter influencers have FSD Beta. They are the real heroes, you know?

Yeah…. Purchased FSD in late 2016. Paid for MCU2 update over a year ago. Keep requesting camera upgrades im the app, then service center cancels.

WTF Tesla???????
I agree with WTF Tesla!

I bought my 2016 Model S in December of 2016. I also paid for the MCU2 upgrade. I have sent service requests multiple times to get my cameras replaced and Tesla service cancels it each time. I have a message from Tesla that said that early FSD adopters will get the FSD Beta first. My car is over 5 years old and I am still waiting.

Without getting the cameras upgraded, Telsa will not give me the FSD upgrade. I Opted out of the Safety Score over 6 months ago when I found out that I needed the camera upgrade first.

I agree with WTF Tesla!

I bought my 2016 Model S in December of 2016. I also paid for the MCU2 upgrade. I have sent service requests multiple times to get my cameras replaced and Tesla service cancels it each time. I have a message from Tesla that said that early FSD adopters will get the FSD Beta first. My car is over 5 years old and I am still waiting.

Without getting the cameras upgraded, Telsa will not give me the FSD upgrade. I Opted out of the Safety Score over 6 months ago when I found out that I needed the camera upgrade first.

They won't give it to you with the cameras either.

Since the SC keeps saying "can't get the parts" for the camera upgrade, anyone try to order the cameras outright via Tesla? I'm not thinking of paying up front, just seeing if it's something that can be bought over the counter. If so, wonder if I could transfer my order to them and have them install it. Win/Win, nobody is out money beyond what is owed

Since the SC keeps saying "can't get the parts" for the camera upgrade, anyone try to order the cameras outright via Tesla? I'm not thinking of paying up front, just seeing if it's something that can be bought over the counter. If so, wonder if I could transfer my order to them and have them install it. Win/Win, nobody is out money beyond what is owed

I mean it’s worth a shot. The only worry would be you get the parts and then the SC say “you ordered the wrong parts for yourself we know what parts you need”

1653057864995.png

What the heck? The 1 person that got 10.12 basically immediately has 10.12.1?
As of right now this is the only car with TeslaFi logging that has 10.12 at all. Weird...

Would love for this to come out before Memorial Day weekend travel. Currently sitting at a 97 and had my cameras upgraded 2 months back.

I feel like some LA/SoCal traffic (I live further up north away from the madness) is about to tank my score :(

Wishful thinking, but never gonna happen. Best case is by next weekend most current testers might have 10.12.1

I'm thinking maybe June 3rd or 10th might be 10.12.2. And even if it does come then, we still have to wait even longer to make sure it's a good build before they even start adding us...