Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We are working through supply constraints, and the invitations will be staggered as supply allows. Invitations will be sent first to vehicles with the highest safety scores containing Intel Atom® infotainment processors and then to those containing NVIDIA® Tegra® processors.
Well, obviously not the slightest bit true. I'm losing what little respect I had left for the company and especially the man - he is pitiful.

Please keep us updated. If I understand correctly, your cameras upgrade is a bust so far as the requirement for FSD Beta participation. I am scheduled to get the correct triple camera Monday after getting side cameras upgraded last week. But I dont intend to ask for gateway config change unless I hear from you or others that it has been done without blowing up everything.
Thanks Azred for the nice writeups. When I had the remote service guys on the phone they checked each camera that was upgraded and it showed RCCB. When they made that gateway config change it locked everything up. Seems like Tesla corporate needs to get there act together and figure this out. This is a complete disaster with wrong parts getting installed etc.

Reactions: scarelli

So I got my CORRECTED camera upgrades on Nov 19th, and have a 99 SS, with 1000+ miles this Period.​

WHERE IS MY FSD 10.5 BETA????
Many questions come to mind:

1)How does Mother Ship know that my MX NOW has hardware that is needed

2) Why didn't they PUSH 10.4 between Nov 19 and today, if 10.5 is not ready for wider release

3) Shouldn't I get priority with 99, over the 98s who Elon has promised this release

4) If none of us HW2 camera upgrades with qualifying Safety Scores have not yet got ANY FSD BETA Software release, are we stuck in some kind of TESLA Purgatory?

I'm too old for this stress
😊🤞🙏

Hey guys,

I got an estimate back with the parts they are going to replace:

1642011-00-A: REPEATER CAMERA, RH
1642010-00-A: REPEATED CAMERA, LH
1496709-00-B: PILLAR APPLIQUE, RH
1496707-00-B: PILLAR APPLIQUE, LH
1089531-00-C: INLINE TRIPLE CAMERA

Reading through everyone's comments, looks like they gave me the wrong part for the inline triple camera. I am going to call them tomorrow to get that updated. The "REPEATER" cameras look good. Can someone confirm if the "PILLAR APPLIQUE" camera part numbers are okay. I don't seem to find any info on 1496709-00-B or 1496707-00-B. Can someone please comment

Yeah, I was also hopeful it would only take an hour like they mention on their web page, but they didn't have the right part(s).. twice.. so it took longer. I waited for most of the day, and then took a loaner home and picked it up the next day.
That is good they have loaners. The paramus service center tries giving an uber voucher. which sucks because it isn't free. You have to pay tip of the driver. So if I am like 30 minutes drive, I am not going to tip the driver only 5 bucks. I am going to do a 10-15 dollars tip each way which really adds up. Did you ask for a loaner before the service appointment?