Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Seems like they are starting.

g42JYSi.jpg
Go figure. Right after I posted this I saw a tweet. Still think we have a wait for the rest of us to get a invite for the upgrades.

@scottf200
Shouldn't us camera upgrade 2016/17 with 99 scores get the 10.5 before the 98's?
100% agree being an X'17 with a 100 SS. I actually opt'd out of FSDBeta request tonight as it seems to stop (or way slow down) getting any OTAs. My car use to get them within a few days of them coming out (at least the bigger ones).

My kid's TM3'18 has had it for a month or so and is a conscientious driver and will be a good tester for them.

I've resolved to the fact that I have no control over this and am happy that there is a path with camera upgrades. I understand FSDBeta is a very complex balancing act of getting a good variety of users in different reasons in various types of environments. I'm looking forward to getting it. At least I know it will be tested well and should operate at a pretty reasonable level.

Tesla staged 2021.32.22 on my car yesterday while they were working on it… got really excited for a minute before I realized it was not FSD Beta and a downgrade from the 2021.36.5.5 that I’m already on.

Not sure if it makes sense to install it or not; have had 0 communication with whatever team is “remotely” working on my car so I have no clue what the plan is (or if there even is one)

That’s interesting as this is the original beta button
Tesla staged 2021.32.22 on my car yesterday while they were working on it… got really excited for a minute before I realized it was not FSD Beta and a downgrade from the 2021.36.5.5 that I’m already on.

Not sure if it makes sense to install it or not; have had 0 communication with whatever team is “remotely” working on my car so I have no clue what the plan is (or if there even is one)
That’s interesting as this is the first beta button version. Not sure it would hurt as you are only goin back to September 25th. Maybe that is the plan for you?

10.5 is rolling out to 96+ now…

At this point this is just straight up insulting and I’d like to reiterate the title of this thread..

View attachment 737531
@Lowchrg

What logical reasons can there be for us Early Adopters, with ALL the qualifications (upgraded cameras, MCU2, HW3, & 99+ SS) to be bypassed???

All I can think of is that somehow, our newly upgraded status, has not been properly input into the Universe of Qualifying Vehicles, eligible for the FSD BETA SOFTWARE.

Anyone else out there have any conclusions?

Reactions: pilotSteve
@Lowchrg

What logical reasons can there be for us Early Adopters, with ALL the qualifications (upgraded cameras, MCU2, HW3, & 99+ SS) to be bypassed???

All I can think of is that somehow, our newly upgraded status, has not been properly input into the Universe of Qualifying Vehicles, eligible for the FSD BETA SOFTWARE.

Anyone else out there have any conclusions?
That's my conclusion as well: there's some sort of step missing. It seems logical that the autopilotCameraType could be the gating factor, but at least one person here mentioned that their SC tried that, but it rendered their APE inoperable. So perhaps firmware changes are needed?

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
That's my conclusion as well: there's some sort of step missing. It seems logical that the autopilotCameraType could be the gating factor, but at least one person here mentioned that their SC tried that, but it rendered their APE inoperable. So perhaps firmware changes are needed?
@swt2c
I feel so helpless even though I have taken initiative reaching out to Tesla Software Customer Support, Local Service Center Mgr etc...but to no avail.

There must be someone or something we can do to RIGHT this WRONG

I am on 2021.40.6 (I canceled subscription 10 days ago)
Still missing features like Sentry Cam view in App which was supposed to be available a few updates back on cars.. maybe related to older cameras too (I have MCU2/HW3)?

It’s been mostly confirmed that our cars will not get the Sentry Cam view. No one at Tesla will tell us why but it seems to be the case.

@Saxman Those comments were on TeslaMotors subreddit.