Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm going to opt back in this afternoon. I want to see if my old score of 97 will be retained after having opted out for a few days. If it's still 97, I'll be driving extra carefully, hoping to hit 98 or 99 by the time I get the cameras upgraded. If it's reset, well, I'll be driving extra carefully regardless to hit at least 98.
Your SS should start from scratch once you opt back in

Reactions: Cheburashka
I received the invite, booked my appointment for Nov 17th, then yesterday there was an appointment available today, so I snagged it. Service center called me last night and said they ordered the parts but don't have them yet and are not sure when they will receive them. They suggested a couple weeks. Who knows.

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
I received the invite, booked my appointment for Nov 17th, then yesterday there was an appointment available today, so I snagged it. Service center called me last night and said they ordered the parts but don't have them yet and are not sure when they will receive them. They suggested a couple weeks. Who knows.
Were enrolled in FSD Beta before receiving the invite? And if you were, what's your SS?

Waiting for my email but I think it will be a long time for me - I can't get my safety score above 80 on my S lol - I have a long rush hour commute in LA traffic to work, LA drivers and stop and go, and tons of stop signs on city streets. I use autopilot almost the entire way on 2-3 distance setting. I feel I like I need to just reset it and drive 100 miles on a weekend on a freeway and just park it for a couple days. Would that work?

Waiting for my email but I think it will be a long time for me - I can't get my safety score above 80 on my S lol - I have a long rush hour commute in LA traffic to work, LA drivers and stop and go, and tons of stop signs on city streets. I use autopilot almost the entire way on 2-3 distance setting. I feel I like I need to just reset it and drive 100 miles on a weekend on a freeway and just park it for a couple days. Would that work?
Yes just opt-out for 24hours+ and it resets.

Yes just opt-out for 24hours+ and it resets.
So my dad has an X and he did this, opted out, then overnight the safety score disappeared, then we opted back in and it took a good 8 hours or so, but then finally showed up. Then he drove 100 miles and got the score to 100. Thats where it currently sits which was Tuesday. Any ideas when we might see something pop through? Right now it says 143 miles, with a 100 score, but no email or software update yet.

So my dad has an X and he did this, opted out, then overnight the safety score disappeared, then we opted back in and it took a good 8 hours or so, but then finally showed up. Then he drove 100 miles and got the score to 100. Thats where it currently sits which was Tuesday. Any ideas when we might see something pop through? Right now it says 143 miles, with a 100 score, but no email or software update yet.
I'm in the exactly the same situation and think/hope that the next "pull" of scores and invites would be at the next release, usually Friday night, but it was reported that some get invites into FSD after reaching 100 score in the middle of the week as well. So, your guess is as good as any

You have to get an invite to get the new cameras. Thst could be anywhere from 2 weeks to 12 months from now. I wouldn’t hold my breath.
Understood, I’m trying to understand how they are prioritizing these invites. I think I read that some have gone out from the Scottsdale service center. Unless they are random I’m not sure why I wouldn’t have received one.

Understood, I’m trying to understand how they are prioritizing these invites. I think I read that some have gone out from the Scottsdale service center. Unless they are random I’m not sure why I wouldn’t have received one.
I’m sure it’s based on availability/region. Score doesn’t seem to have anything to do with it no matter what the website says. There have been people with a score in the 80’s who have gotten invites.

• Helpful
Reactions: scottf200
I'm in the exactly the same situation and think/hope that the next "pull" of scores and invites would be at the next release, usually Friday night, but it was reported that some get invites into FSD after reaching 100 score in the middle of the week as well. So, your guess is as good as any
yeah ok thanks. And I should have clarified, his X is a 2018 so the camera issue does not apply for him. I was just curious how the "compatible" vehicles got it if the safety scores were not high enough for the other rollouts. I'll post back if I get anything. We are located in CA and my S is AP2.0 and currently waiting on parts to arrive for my camera upgrade. Currently at 100 SS.

Ive bugged my service center 2x now since all this stuff began, and was told both times I would be notified when cams would be available.....whatever que there is on the back end, I doubt there is any way to know for sure....i agree with many others here, much of this will depend on parts availability where you are at. I am in San Diego, so who knows.

I had a manager for Tesla reach out to me a couple days ago. Told him the whole scenario on how all my cameras were upgraded and still didn’t get fsdbeta.he called me up today and said I was all set the updated my config and it shows RCCB cameras and enabled for beta. I got in my car and gps is stuck at my house. Also not autopilot only the backup camera works. It’s a bummer going to have them repush software tommorow. Argh