Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Both times I’ve had service come to my house (once to rotate the tires, the other to fix the taillight that had gathered up condensation), they just texted me to alert me that they had arrived and started working on the car. That was during the pandemic though, so maybe they’ve updated the way they handle things due to the times.

• Informative
Reactions: ElectricIAC
I don't recall who had the chat with TOSV on youtube that triggered the question to Elon that he then answered with the need for the camera upgrade tweet...
This is the Tweet to Elon that he replied to and it triggered the camera upgrades. I can’t remember that chat that lead to question Elon but I did message TOSV and they said, “I just asked the question”. I’m glad they asked so now if we don’t get beta at least we’ll be all set when FSD goes public.
EB96C9A1-C144-4DD5-8A2F-462D8E93418B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Informative
My Service center in the Sacramento area (Rocklin Service center) which has a huge amount of Tesla's in this region says they have not done any camera upgrades yet. I believe they only sent a few invitations out nationwide and then stopped. ( We only know of 5 or 6 in this group)
If this service center has not done or got any invites out we are in for a long wait. Took me several hours to get this info. Was in for a fight today and spent the time. I will continue to tweet etc but it is looking grim....

Right now the focus of all the major Tesla Twitter accounts seems to be on FSD strikes & getting kicked out. Many of the owners of these popular accounts have FSD Beta on their own cars, so now their self-interest has kicked in with their focus being on harassing Tesla & Elon over these FSD strikeouts, instead of showing concern for their fellow owners who are stuck with RCC cameras.

That's cute...he thinks cameras get you FSD Beta.
I hope everyone in this thread retweets every one of the relevant tweets noted in this thread as Elon’s Twitter seems to be the only way to get any action. (Even if you don’t typically use Twitter - and that describes me - it may be worth our time to do this. While I am not sure what gets Elon’s attention I recall a very influential legislator here in AZ once said one or two disgruntled constituents might not be noticed but 50 would constitute a crisis.)

Last edited:
I hope everyone in this thread retweets every one of the relevant tweets noted in this thread as Elon’s Twitter seems to be the only way to get any action. (Even if you don’t typically use Twitter - and that describes me - it may be worth our time to do this.)
Don’t use Twitter but I support anyone who tweets at Elon on this.

Reactions: qdeathstar
Right now the focus of all the major Tesla Twitter accounts seems to be on FSD strikes & getting kicked out. Many of the owners of these popular accounts have FSD Beta on their own cars, so now their self-interest has kicked in with their focus being on harassing Tesla & Elon over these FSD strikeouts, instead of showing concern for their fellow owners who are stuck with RCC cameras.
Oddly, I have noticed a few posts in this thread about that topic. Owners in this thread should be so lucky as to have to worry about being kicked out of the Beta. So if anyone is planning to steal this thread with concerns other than former HW2.0 cars trying to get the Beta, please don’t.

Oddly, I have noticed a few posts in this thread about that topic. Owners in this thread should be so lucky as to have to worry about being kicked out of the Beta. So if anyone is planning to steal this thread with concerns other than former HW2.0 cars trying to get the Beta, please don’t.
It doesn’t bode well for those looking to get invited since Tesla seems to have ramped up efforts to boot people into high gear.

More than likely, they have more data than they can handle and are opening the release valve to alleviate that.

The kicker for me in the note from service center shared a bit ago was the notion that being opted in, or not, does not effect when your camera upgrade might happen.

I have remained opted in and have been managing my safety score to 99. Bleh. Not fun. I also think I’m missing out on software updates that the opted out are getting?

So I’m puzzling over what do I believe and how to optimize for upgrade.

Reactions: scottf200