Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Our car took them about 4.5 hours from drop off to being ready for pickup. I wonder if there are maybe some software processes that need to be done after the cameras are installed that contribute to the time requirement. They started work on our car immediately after it was dropped off. The drive they took to calibrate the cameras was logged by TeslaFi but was not logged by the Tesla app for the Safety Score.
Unlike you, mine wasn't even touched today.
I dropped her off this morning, they didn't have loaners so I am now car-less, and when I got home I checked the location, and they moved her from the SC to their overflow parking lot.
Checked several times during the day and location never changed from the parking lot down the street.
Day 1 in service... nothing done yet... me sad without transportation :(

I dropped her off this morning, they didn't have loaners so I am now car-less, and when I got home I checked the location, and they moved her from the SC to their overflow parking lot.
Checked several times during the day and location never changed from the parking lot down the street.
I have taken my car in and they don’t look at it for days. What is the point of an appointment I usually ask.

FYI:
FSD 10.9 2021.44.30.10 is now rolling out.
Thus far, 100% of recipients were previously running FSD 10.8.1
10.9 went to tesla employees yesterday, and to EAP testers (eg the ones enrolled in FSD beta before the safety score rollout) a few hours ago.

AFAIK, no “safety score” enrolled vehicles have received 10.9 yet; if 10.9 follows a similar pattern to previous releases I would expect those vehicles (mine included) to get updates in waves starting tomorrow afternoon (unless issues are found during the earlier stages of the rollout).

You can follow along here.
Before there was nothing for .10, now there is. I checked it right when sending the message & there was nothing for .10… how odd…
That’s too bad! Did they give you Uber credits or anything? I will usually politely but firmly request a loaner since we don’t have any other vehicle. Only once in 5 years have we been forced to get by with just Uber credits.
I have taken my car in and they don’t look at it for days. What is the point of an appointment I usually ask.
I’ve experienced that, especially back in 2019/2020. When our AC failed in July 2020 our car sat for 3 days after our appointment without being touched.

10.9 went to tesla employees yesterday, and to EAP testers (eg the ones enrolled in FSD beta before the safety score rollout) a few hours ago.

AFAIK, no “safety score” enrolled vehicles have received 10.9 yet; if 10.9 follows a similar pattern to previous releases I would expect those vehicles (mine included) to get updates in waves starting tomorrow afternoon (unless issues are found during the earlier stages of the rollout).

There has been a few safety score inductees on Twitter who have gotten 10.9.

Seems to be going wider, just slow.

• Love
Reactions: appleguru
F211EDB4-5D7A-4572-8088-13CEEAE48356.jpeg
Interesting message on my TeslaScope.. seems my score has been paused since 1/12 according to them which is the same day I completed my retrofit. Not sure what to make of it.

• Informative
Reactions: lonnielevi
I’m an EAP FSD Beta tester with 2017 MX75D. Have been getting regular updates for over a year now except for 10.3. Had cameras upgraded last week and firmware pushed was 10.6.1 which I already had. Had hoped new cams would keep me getting regular updates but while all the other OG beta testers got 10.9 today, I got nothing. ☹️

• Informative
Reactions: dogldogl
I’m an EAP FSD Beta tester with 2017 MX75D. Have been getting regular updates for over a year now except for 10.3. Had cameras upgraded last week and firmware pushed was 10.6.1 which I already had. Had hoped new cams would keep me getting regular updates but while all the other OG beta testers got 10.9 today, I got nothing. ☹️
You had FSD back with RCCC cameras??!?

You’ve been in FSD Beta for a year with RCCC cameras???

Any tricks to get the Camera Upgrade once we get to 100 Safety Score? Or is that really out of the service center hands and it's just waiting for Elon to randomly decide it's our turn?

Even those with invites have had their appointments postponed up to a month or more sometimes due to parts unavailability.

Unfortunately I don’t foresee that supply shortage changing any time soon and invites will come *eventually* I’m sure but there’s just no telling how long it could take.

Tesla has made their solution known and don’t seem to care how long it will take since they covered their butts already.

• Informative
Reactions: MIT_S60