Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saved several clips before I took my car in, and when I compare them to now (after retrofit) I cannot tell the difference.
Although the p/n on the invoice are correct, I really don't see any color improvement. They still look like the old RCCC
Novelty ... found a cool online color analyzer: Image Color Summarizer - RGB and HSV Image Statistics

front_cam_diff 2022 output
Yafi8yI.jpg

front_cam_diff 2020 output
gyT33bX.jpg
I uploaded a couple of pictures... The data they provide based on a picture is amazing... but I don't understand what to do with it lol

About the same price as we were paying with AllState with a score of 90, but a pretty dramatic discount for a 99-100 score - 40% discount

I am in Texas, at 100, I saved 70 % from progressive. The SS in a sense helped me to be more on the look out for drivers that suddenly crossing my path, if I am not driving slower than normal then I may not be able to stop it in time. On the other hand, it is frustrating on highway if not using auto pilot, definitely will take off points for follow too close, there is no way to avoid others from merging in front of me on busy highway, but with 70% off, I can learn to live with that.

> there is no way to avoid others from merging in front of me on busy highway

If you keep the safe distance car length of 5 or more and are using TACC/NAP/AP the score shouldn't be affected if other jerks cut in front of you. Atleast in my case I've seen that.
Yes, if I am using TACC/AP, that won't be a problem, but sometimes it is hard when merging into busy highway with AP on and short ramp, also if I want to reduce the percentage of F2C, I just have to drive by myself and it becomes a hassle to lookout for all the surroundings. Before joining Tesla insurance, it is just FSD beta, but now it actually affects my premium.

I just got mobile service estimate for key fob replacement. $200 deductible for extended service agreement. wth?? 😠 I believe the key fob stopped working after the 2021.44.30.8 software update. Both key fobs not working suddenly.
How do you open the door without the fobs? Using the app? I have intermittent issue with mine of not detecting it, sometimes taking out of pockets works, changing batteries doesn't help.

How do you open the door without the fobs? Using the app? I have intermittent issue with mine of not detecting it, sometimes taking out of pockets works, changing batteries doesn't help.
I used to keep the fob in pants pocket mostly and doors would open when I was near the car. Other than that I mostly used the fob to open the trunks. I think when my car was in service either the SvC dropped the key or they must have kept it too near the car, which, I know drains the batteries like crazy. Now given that its still not working with a brand new battery installed I'm suspecting if either something happened during service or the recent software update i got broke it. I'm running 2021.44.30.8 iirc.