Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2022.4 software rolling out to all cars including legacy S/X. It’s not FSD Beta but could be the branch that held everyone off beta from until it was ready to add beta to it and push wider.

I got this update yesterday. Better regen on autopilot sounds nice. Unfortunately after the update TACC and autopilot were no longer available. Hopefully that fixes itself. It's going to be difficult to maintain a safety score if doesn't come back soon.

I got this update yesterday. Better regen on autopilot sounds nice. Unfortunately after the update TACC and autopilot were no longer available. Hopefully that fixes itself. It's going to be difficult to maintain a safety score if doesn't come back soon.
Strange, I received the 2022.4 update and didn't experience any issues... not much of an update, the release notes only say minor fixes.

1643477767891.png

We had that happen with a recent update. Redeploying the firmware in Service Mode while parked outside a Service Center fixed it. You may have to do the same.

Here’s the link to it: V11 (2021.44.25.2) Broke Navigate on Autopilot
Strange, I received the 2022.4 update and didn't experience any issues... not much of an update, the release notes only say minor fixes.

View attachment 761761
Same for us, perhaps the regen improvements are not for “legacy” cars.

If anyone has a before/after images that would be really helpful for me and others getting their cameras replaced. 🙏
When I put the before and after side by side the difference is very noticeable.

I made a couple of side-by-side video comparisons driving on the same street (but different direction) also a collage of front camera and side repeater comparisons.
I hope they help you... but the RCCC picture looks almost black and white when placed in direct comparison with RCCB.

Also it helps to compare them in the same location with similar light conditions.

Attachments

• Front-comp.jpg
    Front-comp.jpg
    278 KB · Views: 58
  • RHside-comp.jpg
    RHside-comp.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 63
Some users in the Tesla Motors discord.

Unfortunately I’m not ballsy enough to try it myself but I just wanted to pass the information along as soon as possible.
I did it, and it reset my score. I was sitting at a 99, I opted out last night at 6pm, checked this morning, and the SS score had been reset with no driving history from this past week. I am waiting for my camera install in 2 weeks, so I have nothing to lose. I can get 100 miles pretty fast, so once I get the new cameras in, I'll get my 100 miles and 98+ score quickly.

Reactions: Lowchrg
I got 3 forward collision warnings yesterday while on a 150 mile trip on 2022.4. There were no cars in front of me and no cars coming the other way on a 2 lane highway. The forward collision warnings occurred when cresting hills This was not happening on 2021.44.30.8. Hopefully Tesla will fix this on the next firmware update.

I got 3 forward collision warnings yesterday while on a 150 mile trip on 2022.4. There were no cars in front of me and no cars coming the other way on a 2 lane highway. The forward collision warnings occurred when cresting hills This was not happening on 2021.44.30.8. Hopefully Tesla will fix this on the next firmware update.
Were you on TACC or driving manually? Did the FCW get counted against you for your Safety Score?

I wonder what is going on. Most FSD beta users haven't received 10.9 and from what I gather, no one has been added to FSD since 10.9 rollout... I don't even know know if they have added any new FSD beta in 2022 yet.
Were ppl added with the 10.8.1 rollout? The last rollout I recall with new ppl was 10.8.1 when the first RCCB upgraded cars like ours got into FSD Beta. I wonder if they've reached a saturation point where they don't want more volume of data.

Well, my camera upgrade appointment is scheduled for tomorrow.

Any bets on whether or not they’ll get it right on the first try?
My appointment is tomorrow too and the invoice has the wrong part number for the RH side repeater camera. I have been going back and forth with trying to convince them that the part is wrong but they are insisting it’s correct. I even provided them the correct part thanks to this thread but they still won’t accept my feedback.

I fully expect that my retrofit is going to take at least 2 appointments…completely frustrating experience!

My appointment is tomorrow too and the invoice has the wrong part number for the RH side repeater camera. I have been going back and forth with trying to convince them that the part is wrong but they are insisting it’s correct. I even provided them the correct part thanks to this thread but they still won’t accept my feedback.

I fully expect that my retrofit is going to take at least 2 appointments…completely frustrating experience!
What is wrong with the right repeater part #? I wasn't aware that there is an issue with repeater parts being wrong.

What is wrong with the right repeater part #? I wasn't aware that there is an issue with repeater parts being wrong.
In my case, the part number for the RH side repeater listed on my invoice is 1034345-00-B which is incorrect. The LH side repeater has the correct part number listed.

Luckily, I have a mobile appointment so I plan to verify the actual part numbers with the technician before the install takes place.