Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had the same thing happen to me last year. Tried everything to fix it, just as you did.

Memory serve, I ended up fixing it by getting the navigation to speak. Something like that. Maybe it was making a phone call. It was like the music audio was stuck in a muted state.
@RGloverii thanks for the phone tip making a call through Bluetooth got my audio back 🙏

I’ve wondered if they have a filter to only accept emails from the Tesla accounts with FSD Beta & to block other email addresses from sending messages to this inbox.
With over 50k FSD Beta users that account for sure is set up to sort out important suggestions from beta users.
The Beta approval message explains that users can send an email (along with the clip uploaded by the car) with more details about a particular event.
Without filters and rules it would be impossible to mange.
I'm sure our emails go in a special folder labeled "other/not important" lol

PSA: Do a quick visual check with a flashlight on your replaced front-facing triple camera: I discovered something odd last night that must have only recently happened - There a wire or piece of something that has fallen in front of our narrow camera (though I could see how other cameras may get impacted similarly).

I was in the parking lot last night waiting for the kids to come out and reviewing a dashcam recording when I saw a weird dark blur across a portion of the recording. I figured it was something on the windshield, so I wiped it off with my sleeve. Upon getting home and pulling into the bright garage, I took another look and it was still there on the dashcam recording. Using my phone flashlight, I could then clearly see something (wire? piece of trim or foam?) lying in front of the left-most (when looking at it head on) triple camera, which I think is the narrow camera. I put in a mobile request as I don't have any plastic prying tools and the removal looks to be a little bit of a PITA, which, given that Tesla just replaced our RCCC to RCCB cameras, I feel like falls under their responsibility to fix.

Ok… if we ignore Elon Standard Time and assume that he sticks to an actual 7 days, the safety score cutoff might be sometime over the weekend with a possible FSD deployment on Sunday or Monday of next week. Let’s hope he includes us in that new batch. Peeps are gonna rage if Canada gets v11 before the US.