Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Pennster’s logic is sound IMO. The chance of the next release being on a 2022 FW branch is pretty strong given that the Canada beta request button is on a 2022 branch. So I think likely we won’t see a 2021.44 branch for V10.12.

Of course, I’m biased because I’m stuck on a 2022 FW branch with MCU2, FSD upgrade, and camera upgrade…but no beta software.

Here’s hoping!
We’re in the same boat. We got our HW3 computer in summer 2020, MCU2 in Feb 2021, and RCCB cameras in Jan 2022. I really hope we get FSD Beta soon. We’re still at a 100 Safety Score.

So... any indications or more news that new cars will be invited this week to FSD Beta 10.12?
I keep checking Teslafi, and so far it’s been quiet. Usually, you can see the new software get loaded up on the employee beta cars and so news spread pretty quick, but nothing today. I am not expecting anything with Elon’s timelines, but I hope to be pleasantly surprised today.

That's a good idea. I have had TeslaFi send me an alert when our car has a new update, but not for the fleet. Now I set it up to send me fleet software alerts. Thanks for the suggestion!
Yes, I also did that quite some time ago. It's the first indication I get that something new is coming out. There aren't so many emails as to be annoying either, just when something new is spotted.

10.12 coming to US Tuesday and Canada Friday.

Rumor has it this will include new US vehicle entries.
Hmmmm, we all know Mr. Musk's past comments have gone from "This year" to "3 months maybe, 6 months definitely" to "next weekend" now "by Tuesday" and usually none of those releases have every been correct. I am expecting his new predictions will start being something like "6 PM" and then everyone will be staying up all night looking for a release that never comes. :rolleyes: Ok, in all fairness, my estimates are never any better than his. :eek:

• Love
  • Disagree
Reactions: KrenGrl and Ramphex
There are now some cars on TeslaFi going from 2022.4.5.3 to 2022.4.5.16, but nothing is published yet about this new version.
1646861071560.png

This is what I found online and doesn't look like FSD version