Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got this update yesterday. Better regen on autopilot sounds nice. Unfortunately after the update TACC and autopilot were no longer available. Hopefully that fixes itself. It's going to be difficult to maintain a safety score if doesn't come back soon.
Just wanted to follow up on this even though it's a bit off topic. Called roadside assistance. They said they could see that there was some kind of issue, but I would have to schedule an appointment through the app, and that I would probably have to take it to the service center.

Scheduled an appointment for about a month out. Soonest I could get. Received a call from the service center within an hour. They said they were working on it, and that they would forward my case to the next level.

Within a couple of hours I received a call from another tech that said he cleared out some of the old data and that he had sent me a new firmware update and wanted me to install it. He left me his phone number, and also said I could communicate with him through the app if I wanted. Autopilot worked for a day. The same tech called later and said to install a second update that he sent. I didn't install it, because I didn't want to fix what wasn't currently broken. He called the next day to see how things were going and wanted me to install the second update. The following day AP wasn't working, so I installed his second update and I haven't had any problems since.

Great customer service!

I got upgraded to 2022.4.5.16 this past weekend. Now the FSD Beta is out and it’s 2022.4.5.*15*

I’m opening a service ticket every day until they roll me back. I’m tired of waiting.
You have RCCB cameras but got 2022.4.5.16? What's your Safety Score? Does anyone else with RCCB cameras & a Safety Score of 98 or higher report getting 2022.4.5.16? I've been manually going to the software update screen daily on our car while waiting for FSD Beta 10.11 to check for updates & our car has stayed at 2022.4.5.3.

My safety score is 100 as of yesterday (an old poor score rolled off), but prior to yesterday it was at 99 for the past month.

I’ve had FSD computer upgrade, MCU2 upgrade, and camera upgrade. The ONLY reason to push FW .16 to me (and others) is to make us not eligible for FSD Beta.

1647282051909.png

My safety score is 100 as of yesterday (an old poor score rolled off), but prior to yesterday it was at 99 for the past month.

I’ve had FSD computer upgrade, MCU2 upgrade, and camera upgrade. The ONLY reason to push FW .16 to me (and others) is to make us not eligible for FSD Beta.
Did you confirm that you received the correct part numbers for your camera replacements?

I’m in your same boat and that’s bull doo doo! If I get pushed .16 I’m opting out of the queue. It’s just pointless to focus on a safety score when we’re not included as a beta tester if we meet all the requirements.

Reactions: pilotSteve
Does anyone else with RCCB cameras & a Safety Score of 98 or higher report getting 2022.4.5.16? I've been manually going to the software update screen daily on our car while waiting for FSD Beta 10.11 to check for updates & our car has stayed at 2022.4.5.3.
Given the release numbering, I'm now migrating from 2021 to the 2022 branch (4.5.5) with all the pre-requisite hardware and SafetyScore 100. Will ping back to this thread if anything illuminating happens, re: updates, thereafter.

I got upgraded to 2022.4.5.16 this past weekend. Now the FSD Beta is out and it’s 2022.4.5.*15* which is just absolute ****ing bullshit.

I’m opening a service ticket every day until they roll me back. I’m tired of waiting.
I too got updated to 2022.4.5.16 on Friday (03/11/22) with 100 score and RCCB upgraded cameras

Why would this make us ineligible for FSD?