Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for this. 1120520-00-B it shall be. Cheers.

I had something similar happen where they installed all the correct parts EXCEPT for the inline triple cam. I noticed the part number on the estimate was different, but no matter how many times i tried to bring it up with them, they ultimately installed the AP2 triple cam. I verified this after driving away that my dashcam front view colors lacked the same color saturation that my left/right repeater cams now had, and i also physically looked at my triple cam and verified the old part number was there.

They let me come in first thing in the morning the following business day, and they tried to tell me "oh well our system says that camera (the AP2 part) is compatible with your car", but I eventually got them to look up the camera upgrade service bulletin and they agreed to have the correct part expedited for install the following day.

Going to them in person and asking them to pull up the camera upgrade bulletin may come in super helpful for you as well. I hope you get it sorted out!
Thanks for the tip.

Anyone else see on TeslaFi a single model 3 in Moscow, Russia just got updated from 2022.4.5.3 to 2022.4.5.15 FSD Beta?
lol
It's obviously a location glitch or something? we know its still USA only and Canadians get it next week.

But that one car if true did just go from not having beta to having beta today because they went from 4.5.3 to beta version...

• Informative
Reactions: fcastrillo86
Anyone else see on TeslaFi a single model 3 in Moscow, Russia just got updated from 2022.4.5.3 to 2022.4.5.15 FSD Beta?
lol
It's obviously a location glitch or something? we know its still USA only and Canadians get it next week.
Cool your jets ;)
Occam might suggest, it's not the first car in the region to "receive" FSD. More likely a novel intersection between such vehicles & TeslaFi.

Has anyone received camera invites recently? I'm still waiting for my camera invite (and no luck with SC getting the retrofit without the camera invite - tried once every month and SC cancelled it stating the same)
Not sure the spreadsheet is updated but doesn't look like since end of January.

Either way those with cameras upgraded are just playing the safety score game with no end in sight.
So far no one has been added to FSD Beta in 2022

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
So is there a minimum miles on the safety score to be considered for fsd? I have a 99 but only a few miles (after my turning it off after losing hope a month or two ago). Should I go back to no hope?

It was once presumed; a minimum of 7 days AND 100 miles of Safety Score were necessary to receive FSD.
Some have since disputed that.

ProTip : Don’t get too invested. Do the miles, do the time. And then forget about it. You’ve done all you can.

Last edited: