Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Word of warning.
Look what happened to my safety score (@ 100, for 5 months) when i left my car with Tesla service for brake replacement yesterday (they had it all day yesterday & today, I’m yet to collect).
I guess someone at Tesla service was testing the brakes (without service mode enabled)?
Well if this cuts me out of FSD “next week” - someone’s gonna get ……… a sternly worded email 🤷🏻‍♂️. 😂
That stinks! It’s too bad they weren’t in Service Mode to prevent this from happening.

Word of warning.
Look what happened to my safety score (@ 100, for 5 months) when i left my car with Tesla service for brake replacement yesterday (they had it all day yesterday & today, I’m yet to collect).
I guess someone at Tesla service was testing the brakes (without service mode enabled)?
Well if this cuts me out of FSD “next week” - someone’s gonna get ……… a sternly worded email 🤷🏻‍♂️. 😂
:(. Hope you have enough high score miles to cover that dip in the overall sores. For really short distance, just a little mishap will result in a dramatic low score for that trip.

:(. Hope you have enough high score miles to cover that dip in the overall sores. For really short distance, just a little mishap will result in a dramatic low score for that trip.
Alas no. I tried @KArnold recommended method to ignore a false FCW and it completely reset my score, so this further mishap by Tesla service has a substantial impact.
What a horrible 5 months it’s been.
I’ll opt out as soon as I get the car back from Tesla service. And hope I can get the score back / up before I’m again excluded from FSD.

Alas no. I tried @KArnold recommended method to ignore a false FCW and it completely reset my score, so this further mishap by Tesla service has a substantial impact.
What a horrible 5 months it’s been.
I’ll opt out as soon as I get the car back from Tesla service. And hope I can get the score back / up before I’m again excluded from FSD.

Impact on what? Nobody is getting FSD regardless of what Elon has been saying or promising. Remember he said those with 95+ score will get beta. This was months ago. Nothing has happened.

So when Elon tweeted about the next update going to "high score beta participants", it can only mean those of us waiting in the queue who still have not gotten into the program.
Guess we'll see. I opted back in today but if nothing happens by next weekend i'll definitely opt back out and wait until later this year.

Annoying that we have to play these silly games! I think I’ve opted out and back in at least 4 or 5 times already…

If Tesla would just tell us the rules of the game, then we could make informed decisions about whether or not to wait for our Beta access. Is that so hard??
But then how would they get all of our safety score data for free to tweak their insurance plans for people with Tesla insurance.

Annoying that we have to play these silly games! I think I’ve opted out and back in at least 4 or 5 times already…

If Tesla would just tell us the rules of the game, then we could make informed decisions about whether or not to wait for our Beta access. Is that so hard??

The rules are about how the Safety Score is calculated, they're about why we aren't getting FSD Beta in spite of having new cameras and 7+ months of a perfect 100 Safety Score.