Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 90
For me, it did this every time I decided to take a sabbatical from the SS, then decide to opt back in. Generally, the first drive after the MCU reboot wouldnt register (and it didnt show the SS in the app). Subsequent drives would then immediately show up.
So I also did this today. Opted out opted in. Power off car. Scroll wheel reset. Multiple drives. Log out and in the app multiple times.

Still no score actually showing 😞

I just logged in tesla.com, nav to support and ask question, select the App, click submit and it will return listed questions, click no, then you should be able to type in your question.
I got to ask in the live chat and the response I got was
"I can see the vehicle is queued and there shouldn't be anything blocking it. I will get this escalated internally and follow up with you to make sure its been updated to the account correctly. What would be the best way to reach you with a follow up?"

Then

"Ok I will email you once this should be applied to make sure it was done successfully. Thank you for bringing this to our attention."

I guess I just have to hope they reach back out to me in a reasonable time.

I got to ask in the live chat and the response I got was
"I can see the vehicle is queued and there shouldn't be anything blocking it. I will get this escalated internally and follow up with you to make sure its been updated to the account correctly. What would be the best way to reach you with a follow up?"

Then

"Ok I will email you once this should be applied to make sure it was done successfully. Thank you for bringing this to our attention."

I guess I just have to hope they reach back out to me in a reasonable time.
I'm holding on Chat right now. I expect the same response.

EDIT: Yep. "So should be up to date. I will need to escalate this internally to have it corrected for you. What would be the best follow up contact information for you?"

Let's see how long it takes to get this resolved. If FSD gets pushed out this weekend I'm gonna be pissed! LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: GoofyGoober
I'm holding on Chat right now. I expect the same response.

EDIT: Yep. "So should be up to date. I will need to escalate this internally to have it corrected for you. What would be the best follow up contact information for you?"

Let's see how long it takes to get this resolved. If FSD gets pushed out this weekend I'm gonna be pissed! LOL
Tomorrow is my birthday so getting FSD would be an amazing present lol

Can't believe you are so optimistic. Before the previous FSD rollouts we saw a lot of hyping on Elon's twitter and I'm not seeing much besides monkey jpegs right now...
I'm pretty sure beta going to more people with high scores is unlikely. Elon has a long long history of false promises. But, I am still hopeful and excited anyway. I at least want to see my safety score again cuz I'm nervous if it's not recording my score then my chance of getting in is actually 0.