Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s very frustrating. We just dropped today from 100 overall to 99. This is the first time since late October of last year that we’re below 100. But my wife got a FCW last week that led to a day in the 70s, plus 6 days at 99 out of the last 10 due to a little bit of hard braking each day has dropped us to 99 overall… I sure hope they don’t do a 100 only invite for letting more cars in like in the beginning when only 100 cars got in.

It’s very frustrating. We just dropped today from 100 overall to 99. This is the first time since late October of last year that we’re below 100. But my wife got a FCW last week that led to a day in the 70s, plus 6 days at 99 out of the last 10 due to a little bit of hard braking each day has dropped us to 99 overall… I sure hope they don’t do a 100 only invite for letting more cars in like in the beginning when only 100 cars got in.

Elon said 95+ scores will be added a few months back. There probably aren't a lot of people out there with 99 or 100 scores.

Reactions: Silicon Desert
TeslaFi says they're pushing 2022.12.3.2 pretty hard today. Does anyone know if bringing the majority of folks up to the current non-FSD baseline correlates with a pending Beta release (as in late this week)?
Going to the masses...
wml6cXF.jpg

View attachment 802272

4 Minutes ago this model 3 in south carolina went from 2022.4.5 to fsd beta 10.11.2 according to their teslafi data
1652131564562.png

Well apparently this car has been in the program since the button launched. Not really sure what happened in February.
Was this a car that opted out, and was able to just get back in with the opt-in button because it once had it?

I'm surprised you only just got 12.3.2. I received the 12.3.2 update way back on April 29th.

I'm ready to see an FSD Beta download this week 🤣🤣
🤡 <- this will be me when we don't get it by the weekend
Hoping you get it. This thread has me wondering how many of these folks that have been complaining for months (not referring to you) about not getting it and then one day after they try it, we will be hearing bitching about how they don't like it. Let's hope that is not the case. :)

Opted out and back in maybe three weeks ago, but this time the opt out did a full reset of my score - the prior 30 days of data was gone.

Since then I’ve driven 300-ish miles, but it’s been “light” driving not in rush hour. I’m currently at a 100 score for every single day, so this weekend had better be it! No way I can keep that score up much longer.

• Funny
Reactions: Cheburashka
Just watched Elon on the FT interview. He again says if you want to know about FSD” just signup for Beta”. Is it possible he does not know that not many new users are being admitted that we know of? This is the second time he has mentioned this in a month or so. The only way to get his attention is through Twitter. I try but have little followers and like a lot of people have been shadowed banned so most will not see my tweets anyway.
Just infuriating when he says this and only a handful who post on this thread have been blessed with beta. After this round I am done if I do not get accepted.

Just watched Elon on the FT interview. He again says if you want to know about FSD” just signup for Beta”. Is it possible he does not know that not many new users are being admitted that we know of? This is the second time he has mentioned this in a month or so. The only way to get his attention is through Twitter. I try but have little followers and like a lot of people have been shadowed banned so most will not see my tweets anyway.
Just infuriating when he says this and only a handful who post on this thread have been blessed with beta. After this round I am done if I do not get accepted.
If 60,000 is a handful you have big hands. Yes it would be great if everyone could just get it but it was fairly known this was a beta test soft launch they are using to refine and work on the product. Seems at this point they have enough feedback to gather data and hopefully add new testers when that data (issues) starts to slow. Understood, nobody likes to be “that guy” at the cut off in line for entry. If it’s that infuriating might be best to just step away and enjoy life for awhile and come back when the gate opens again.

• Funny
Reactions: scottf200 and ABC2D
If 60,000 is a handful you have big hands. Yes it would be great if everyone could just get it but it was fairly known this was a beta test soft launch they are using to refine and work on the product. Seems at this point they have enough feedback to gather data and hopefully add new testers when that data (issues) starts to slow. Understood, nobody likes to be “that guy” at the cut off in line for entry. If it’s that infuriating might be best to just step away and enjoy life for awhile and come back when the gate opens again.
My point is why does Elon repeatedly say stuff that is not true? “Just try it for yourself” it is available to anyone who pushes the button that wants to give it a try. That’s what gives false hope. Is he so busy that he does not know new people are not being let in?
As stated earlier after this next round I am out if not granted access.

Just watched Elon on the FT interview. He again says if you want to know about FSD” just signup for Beta”. Is it possible he does not know that not many new users are being admitted that we know of?
He also must not know that more than 5% of the fleet (according to TeslaFi) are still on 2021.24.28, which doesn't even have the beta button. Most of the earliest FSD adopters can't even ask to sign up.