Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My point is why does Elon repeatedly say stuff that is not true? “Just try it for yourself” it is available to anyone who pushes the button that wants to give it a try. That’s what gives false hope. Is he so busy that he does not know new people are not being let in?
As stated earlier after this next round I am out if not granted access.
Not true depending on how you want to understand. He told you how to get in not when. There is a line and a demand and at this time the ride is full just like an amusement park. He described the process to give it a try. It clearly must be somewhat true if 60,000 others entered this wa successfully.

Not true depending on how you want to understand. He told you how to get in not when. There is a line and a demand and at this time the ride is full just like an amusement park. He described the process to give it a try. It clearly must be somewhat true if 60,000 others entered this wa successfully.
Yes At 60000 the ride closed around the first of the year. Our older cars were not capable until the camera's were upgraded. No one has been admitted since. But yesterday and about a month ago during earnings call he is saying give it a try and see for yourself. He clearly does not know and is to busy to know that virtually no new adds have happened since the first of the year.

I don't think he knows what is true and what is not, generally speaking. It seems natural to him to just talk but not say something. To heck whether it's anywhere close to accurate. He's clearly demonstrated by his actions he just doesn't care about folks like us. Karma for him and the M3/MY crowd will see it happen to them as well, no doubt.

Only people I have less sympathy are those who think he's actually saying something. He's obviously not. There are very, very few tweets where he has predicted something that was accurate - maybe "FSD v xxxx rolls tonight" or similar. Certainly not a word of accuracy about anything further out than 24 hours. Am I wrong?

I don't think he knows what is true and what is not, generally speaking. It seems natural to him to just talk but not say something. To heck whether it's anywhere close to accurate. He's clearly demonstrated by his actions he just doesn't care about folks like us. Karma for him and the M3/MY crowd will see it happen to them as well, no doubt.

Only people I have less sympathy are those who think he's actually saying something. He's obviously not. There are very, very few tweets where he has predicted something that was accurate - maybe "FSD v xxxx rolls tonight" or similar. Certainly not a word of accuracy about anything further out than 24 hours. Am I wrong?
Pretty true lol. Nothing is certain until he tweets "FSD version 10.12 rolling out now" @ 11:50pm sometime between Friday and December

F***ing ridiculous. I should’ve known better.
Fool me once, shame on Elon…fool me, this is what like the 8th time? Huge shame on me.

How stupid of him to actually say “yeah 10.12 is amazing it’ll come this weekend. We’ll add high score participants.” “Wait NEVERMIND needs more debugging so we’re delaying it a week”

“Needs more work. Won’t add people for a month. PROBABLY”

Just so mad for wasting my time and driving and money (cuz I’m an FSD subscriber)

I currently have a 100 score but if I don’t actually get 10.12 I am for sure opting out and unsubscribing. Just gonna wait and follow this thread to see when we actually get to participate. So over the stupid games and promises. It just really sounded like this could’ve been the one.

willy-wonka-and-the-chocolate-factory-gene-wilder.gif

Found a gif of Elon Musk talking about FSD Beta..

Like everyone above, I too was hopeful for this week/weekend. *sigh*

That said, I have a 99 score and I am enjoying my car even without flooring it. So I don't mind waiting longer. I just really, really want FSD!

You can still floor it in a straight line. Forward acceleration doesn't affect safety score in any way. I still do launches all the time for friends and family and have a 100 score. Just have to make sure to slow down with regen and not the brake pedal lol

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve