Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish the forum had a sad reaction to posts. I hadn’t read anything on TMC in a few days & reading these updates make me very sad. 😥

What can we do to create bad press for Tesla about this? Can anything be done to take legal action about the misleading info shared with investors of 100k FSD Beta users?

Even the 60k number originally shared was an exaggeration since the recall revealed that only slightly more than 50k cars had FSD Beta. The rest must’ve been ppl like us who have requested & are waiting. We need some significant press coverage to the fact that owners who have a 98+ Safety Score & have the needed hardware are not getting let in for months. This includes new purchasers. If there is significant bad press about it then Elon will be forced to respond. We only achieved the camera upgrades admission because of efforts last fall. We need to band together & do that again.

I’m not even sure what he means by “wider release” which makes this more frustrating. Does he mean 95 score and above? Does he mean anyone that opted in no matter the score? Does he mean anyone that bought or is on the FSD subscription plan? Or does he mean that whatever he says just doesn’t really mean anything at all because he just keeps moving the goalposts. I’m guessing the latter.
the Later. He does not know who actually gets these updates...

I wish the forum had a sad reaction to posts. I hadn’t read anything on TMC in a few days & reading these updates make me very sad. 😥

What can we do to create bad press for Tesla about this? Can anything be done to take legal action about the misleading info shared with investors of 100k FSD Beta users?

Even the 60k number originally shared was an exaggeration since the recall revealed that only slightly more than 50k cars had FSD Beta. The rest must’ve been ppl like us who have requested & are waiting. We need some significant press coverage to the fact that owners who have a 98+ Safety Score & have the needed hardware are not getting let in for months. This includes new purchasers. If there is significant bad press about it then Elon will be forced to respond. We only achieved the camera upgrades admission because of efforts last fall. We need to band together & do that again.
He will just block them from Twitter, and all hell breaks loose for the person writing the article... this bogus publicity from Tesla has to stop.. really frustrating to see paying money 5 years back in full still don't having anything to show far...

I don't think Elon, or his simp army, really care about the early adopters. There aren't that many of us.

However, remember the reason we got the cameras is that a few people in this thread and Whole Mars pressured him on Twitter to begin with.

My personal opinion is that if Telsa continues receiving bad publicity and stock price keeps cratering, they will be forced to release FSD wider and we will probably be included in that. I'm obviously not hoping for bad stock price, but if that's what it takes...

Anyway, according to the latest timeline, I think the earliest we can "expect" FSD is "probably" in a month or two.

I was thinking the same thing about taking legal action. In a way I can see a slight comparison to Theranos. I know they are two different types of companies. One is medical and the other automotive but they both have false claims promising technological advances. Both companies created a picture of the future to influence investors. Theranos founder was found guilty of fraud and other charges. I would hate to settle for a class action law suit because we would get a fraction of the actual amount spent. Maybe a full refund to those that want it. I may be totally wrong about the comparison but if anyone has some feedback please share. Thanks!

I had a question about the camera invites. Do people only get the camera invites if they have scores higher than 98? I have been between 93-95, unfortunately when I ever I start bringing it up, my spouse brings the score down again. I think we are both getting better at working with the safety score but it may be a while before we are 98+. If they ever do start letting us in the beta again I would hate to not have the camera upgrade when they do it.
I have a 100 and still no camera invite.

Reactions: GenY and hitparader
When I was suckered into buying FSD many years ago, I thought I had all of the hardware necessary to run FSD. Great, we can do a free upgrade. Maybe. Some year. Maybe not.

I also never imagined I'd be last to get FSD. No implementation by order date. Who in their right mind does that?

Finally, after the dog & pony show when I bought the car, I never imagined Tesla would remove 100% of the mechanisms to contact corporate.

Planet Musk is indeed a very strange world. What a bunch of yahoo s.

True but go watch some yourself…it’s objectionally the most improved update they’ve ever done.
It certainly show very good improvements, will be interesting to see more situations where there are more traffic, 2-3 lanes with traffic, multiple turn lanes, recessed turn lane, flashing yellow etc … May be this is the time they feel comfortable to release wide to more areas than mostly Bay Area with more testers - just speculating.

I may not have the camera upgrades or beta, but at least I still have FUSC and a moonroof. Trying to stay positive after such a rough week, hopefully things start to change soon.
It's ok. Same here.

I can't wait to get this on MCU1!...you know, minus these cool visuals that aren't required for level 4 FSD, robo-taxi, etc...

I have a buddy who bought his car a few months back and just got into the beta a few days ago.

More salt into the wound but at least they are adding internal testers into the beta, and with the stock price continuing to take a beating, they will be forced to give FSD to more of us to create some more good publicity.

damn that stings lol...