Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a buddy who bought his car a few months back and just got into the beta a few days ago.

More salt into the wound but at least they are adding internal testers into the beta, and with the stock price continuing to take a beating, they will be forced to give FSD to more of us to create some more good publicity.
How did he get into the beta when they haven't been adding anyone?

Last edited:
310BAAE3-E3D6-476B-8949-BE47FDF81556.jpeg

Picked up our new baby today!
Only msrp+$900 in add ons for clear bra and floor mats and window tint. Stuff I wanted anyway. Could not be happier! This car is amazing!!
No more gas for us ever again :)

Picked up our new baby today!
Only msrp+$900 in add ons for clear bra and floor mats and window tint. Stuff I wanted anyway. Could not be happier! This car is amazing!!
No more gas for us ever again :)
Hey! I just got mine today! Didn't have a single phantom braking incident on 80 mile ride home! Lol. Two gas free cars now!

PXL_20220527_202247227.jpg
PXL_20220527_202259453.jpg

We had been doing so well for so long with the Safety Score. We had maintained a 100 score from late October through May, with only a few 99 days here & there. We even had stretches of 30+ days of pure 100s. But now within the last 2 weeks, since supposedly Tesla is about to let ppl in again, we’ve been really screwing it up. And it hasn’t been just my wife lol it’s been me too… 🤦🏼‍♂️ within the last 2 weeks I’ve gotten 2 FCW & she’s gotten 1, we’ve both had hard braking days, I’ve had a day with aggressive turning, and we’ve both had a forced autopilot disengagement. Neither of us had gotten a FCW since early October, and we’ve never had a forced autopilot disengagement before. We’re at 99 right now, in spite of all these issues, but I expect that it’s soon going to drop to 98 or 97 as the 2 straight weeks of 100 days begin to get replaced by these last 2 weeks of bad days… this is incredibly frustrating!! I hope we get FSD Beta soon so we can forget the Safety Score nonsense.

Reactions: Enginerd
We had been doing so well for so long with the Safety Score. We had maintained a 100 score from late October through May, with only a few 99 days here & there. We even had stretches of 30+ days of pure 100s. But now within the last 2 weeks, since supposedly Tesla is about to let ppl in again, we’ve been really screwing it up. And it hasn’t been just my wife lol it’s been me too… 🤦🏼‍♂️ within the last 2 weeks I’ve gotten 2 FCW & she’s gotten 1, we’ve both had hard braking days, I’ve had a day with aggressive turning, and we’ve both had a forced autopilot disengagement. Neither of us had gotten a FCW since early October, and we’ve never had a forced autopilot disengagement before. We’re at 99 right now, in spite of all these issues, but I expect that it’s soon going to drop to 98 or 97 as the 2 straight weeks of 100 days begin to get replaced by these last 2 weeks of bad days… this is incredibly frustrating!! I hope we get FSD Beta soon so we can forget the Safety Score nonsense.

I honestly can't understand how you haven't lost hope yet...

Hmmm, maybe marriage counseling? This sudden and shared aggressive driving behavior is concerning. 😁😅

Note emoticon. I share your pain.

And if you’ve been watching TeslaFi, the rollout has been expanding over the past hour.

It’s still only original FSD Beta testers, but it‘s multiple versions of past FSD FW so looks more and more like all of them are getting upgraded. If so, that would *seem* to be good news that Elon would finally deliver the F***ING software to more of us who paid for it!

Those Ioniqs look amazing. The pearl chameleon color is fancy!

How are the active drive assist features compared to Tesla?
JD Power did a good explanation of the HDA2. The best part about the article was that they didn't mention or compare to autopilot one time.

So far, I like it. It works on and off the highway even though it's advertised as limited access highways only. The stop and go is super smooth. It learns your habits and adapts to your style of driving. Like riding the white solid line on the road?...just pull the wheel that way and it will eventually stay there. It's pretty neat.

Biggest Negative...it won't make tight-ish turns on or off the highway.

Biggest Positive...It uses radar and I have yet to have a phantom braking incident.