Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Elon said Tesla would add additional cars to FSD Beta in June. He also said everyone that paid for FSD will get it this year. According to Elon time, I’m estimating August or September if he’s going by his is June(ish) tweet. For everyone getting FSD my estimate is February or even spring/summer of 2023.

What I’m saying is he’s got a trend. It’s not good but it’s predictable. If he says two weeks, it’s two more. If he says June add two months. If he says by this year and another 6 months. FSD is coming but don’t get hopes up that is gonna be in a few weeks.

I’m soooooo hoping I’m wrong lol!

Elon said Tesla would add additional cars to FSD Beta in June. He also said everyone that paid for FSD will get it this year. According to Elon time, I’m estimating August or September if he’s going by his is June(ish) tweet. For everyone getting FSD my estimate is February or even spring/summer of 2023.

What I’m saying is he’s got a trend. It’s not good but it’s predictable. If he says two weeks, it’s two more. If he says June add two months. If he says by this year and another 6 months. FSD is coming but don’t get hopes up that is gonna be in a few weeks.

I’m soooooo hoping I’m wrong lol!

Would be more disappointed than usual after he has stated multiple times the beta would let in more people with 10.12.2

Reactions: HELLAWATTS
Would be more disappointed than usual after he has stated multiple times the beta would let in more people with 10.12.2
Us too! I really hope we get in with 10.12.2. I had avoided watching FSD Beta videos for a couple weeks, but I watched a couple today & I'm feeling more excited for it again. I feel like from all the videos I've watched I know exactly what areas we drive that it would do really well & which areas it would struggle.

If Tesla doesn’t add any new FSD Beta testers with 10.12.2, I really wish we could do something about it instead of being frustrated. When he was asked on Twitter his response was “Yeah”. Doesn’t sound promising but I’ve learned how to drive at 100% when I’m a 90 year old grandpa.

Reactions: GoofyGoober
I am one of the early adopters who got all the upgrades and received my first beta last December. I just received beta v10.12.2 on its first day of general release which is a first. I usually receive new releases a week or more after it first becomes available. I conclude that Tesla is doing a quicker and more inclusive release to a wider audience. Fingers crossed for those that have waited so long. For me it was 5 years of frustration. Oh yeah, the visualations are improved, but I don't see much improvement in the jerkiness at turns or other problem areas.

Elon says that we should get added this week!
IMG_C3F681FC3ECC-1.jpeg

TeslaFi is showing nearly 100% rollout of FSD Beta 10.12.2 to existing testers including a 2016 S with 159XXX VIN and 2017 X with 057XXX VIN that seemed to have gotten in to FSD Beta after retrofits. The next phase of the rollout would probably be to enroll new testers based on Safety Score. Last week was 5% rollout and yesterday 40%, so with today's 100% hopefully new additions start tomorrow?

To my surprise I just got the cam upgrade email. Updated the XLSX and see another also got it today. Scheduled for Tuesday. Only option was mobile - anyone get it done that way? I'm now expecting an email (probably on Monday) saying I need to take it to the SC. Of course I'm out of town after that for a while.

Now praying for the right parts and asked them to provide that info ASAP. Must be getting cold in you know where. I've convinced myself Jesus will return before I get FSD Beta - still feels like even money! 😁