Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
1654200328285.png

We'll get Beta next I'm sure of it

Not sure if someone posted this but there seems to be new requirements to the SS game. 100 miles on Autosteer.
Hmmm, I am not so surer this is a new requirement. I was hearing months ago from folks down in the Fremont office about having 100 miles "on AP". I'm thinking it might be more due to poor communication with vague replies in the past. As we all know, comments out of Tesla have typically been incomplete with information.

Hmmm, I am not so surer this is a new requirement. I was hearing months ago from folks down in the Fremont office about having 100 miles "on AP". I'm thinking it might be more due to poor communication with vague replies in the past. As we all know, comments out of Tesla have typically been incomplete with information.
Yeah, all we had was an Elon Tweet saying 100 miles, but he didn't specify

Yes we always knew about the 100 miles. Until recently there was never a mention of autosteer that I have seen. Not that it mattered the last 6 months.

Reactions: Silicon Desert
Looks like they've sent out a new batch of camera upgrade invites. I got mine on June 1st. There are a couple more June 1 updates on the spreadsheet too! Scheduled appointment for next week and it was approved by the service center. Hope Tesla lets more into the beta soon! :)

Our trunk latch failed last night (for the 2nd time in 14 months 😡) so I just dropped our car off at a local independent shop that is working to grow their business by adding servicing used Teslas to their specialties. I hope they don’t drive the car & kill the safety score…