Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
yea I got my cameras in Jan, had driven ~2500 miles with near perfect scores before and another 2000mi post camera install. I recently turned on beta req; since my commute began and I didn't want to drive like a scared kitten. Hoping to get the 100mi quota done over the weekend. 🤞
Ok. So prior to opting in again you weren’t in the queue which could explain why you got that software build. And if you don’t have enough miles since opting in again then you may follow a different software branch.

Reactions: tezlaMXUR17&24
yea I got my cameras in Jan, had driven ~2500 miles with near perfect scores before and another 2000mi post camera install. I recently turned on beta req; since my commute began and I didn't want to drive like a scared kitten. Hoping to get the 100mi quota done over the weekend. 🤞
Unfortunately all those miles and score you had don't matter if you opted out.
And if you are opted in, any miles prior to the previous 30 days doesn't matter either.

I'm worried because I have been flying out of town so much lately, and my car has spent more time parked than on the road.
I've only driven about 250 miles in the past 30 days... hopefully half of those were on AP... I would drive a lot manually on every trip to accumulate "good" miles in case of a following distance or braking mishap.

Reactions: tezlaMXUR17&24
FINALLY got my camera upgrade invite. Just a heads up, but I never received an email notification nor did the app actively notify me. I found it in my messages within the app today (it's dated June 1). At least I'm close to one level up from FSD purgatory.
I also go my invite through the app on June 1st. Seems like there was a batch of them sent out as I've seen more chatter about it. Fingers crossed that we get our installs before the next wave of FSD inductees!...and that it's not just a hope and a prayer of getting selected. :( I'm currently sitting at a 97 on the safety score.

Reactions: MikeScarne
Big news!!
9359B8D9-D852-4797-8089-6D6F8146D017.jpeg