Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What is the complaint about?
I downloaded the FSD beta, but can't use it. Although my car shows that it has FSD beta installed, and safety score has been removed from my Tesla app, in the autopilot settings there is no option to enable FSD beta.

For whatever it's worth, I have a late 2016 model s after the facelift.

Attachments

• 20220604_181550.jpg
    20220604_181550.jpg
    546.7 KB · Views: 65
  • 20220604_181303.jpg
    20220604_181303.jpg
    372.3 KB · Views: 42
  • 20220604_180634.jpg
    20220604_180634.jpg
    412.4 KB · Views: 48
  • Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
I downloaded the FSD beta, but can't use it. Although my car shows that it has FSD beta installed, and safety score has been removed from my Tesla app, in the autopilot settings there is no option to enable FSD beta.

I suspect we may be required to go through FSD training videos or something like that or it may need a reboot. Those who have had FSD beta for some time could provide some input.

Hello, just got my invitation and scheduled a mobile appointment. The service team told me the B pillar cameras to be 1069104-SR-D and 1069104-SL-D whereas I see in the spreadsheet of the thread that the correct ones (highlighted in green) should be 1496709-S0-B and 1496707-S0-B. Is service correct or should I ask them to order the other parts? Thanks.

So do I. It works fine for me tho. Just went for my first FSD drive. It's pretty damn amazing after EAP only.

Maybe try a restart or something?

saw in another thread that a 97 got in.

Safety score should disappear in your app shortly after installing FSDb. This is normal.

I got in with 97.. the rollout usually takes a while so Im sure more people will be added soon.

You have to go back into “autopilot settings” and turn FSD Beta on and accept agreements

You have to go back into “autopilot settings” and turn FSD Beta on and accept agreements
Right, I'm aware that's how it's supposed to be. But if anybody else is having the same problem, the issue is that I had to manually reset the car three times before that option even showed up in autopilot settings. It's working now though :)