Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
FSD Beta Invite/Download: Still no luck with either of our cars. Thoughts as to why? Recommendations other than continued patience?

May 2017 S 90D

FSD purchased with vehicle (May 2017)
99 SS with 5,000+ miles last 30 days
MCU2/HW3
Enrolled in FSD Beta 10/2021 (maintained 99-100 since then)
Cameras upgraded in January

Mar 2018 3 RWD
FSD purchased in 2019
97 SS with 100+ miles last 30 days
Enrolled in FSD Beta 11/2021 (maintained 95-97 since them)

Additional Background
Tesla Insurance on both cars
(4) Tesla Powerwalls

Cybertruck Reservation with FSD
At this rate could be the first time I get to try FSD…

• Informative
Reactions: Dave EV
Still no luck with either of our cars.
That's just so wrong especially for people like you. I'd probably consider bombarding him and his co-conspirators on Twitter with your story. Not that it would help as I've been there, done that without success but I'd feel better. 😉

For me, I'm still waiting for the camera upgrade.

My wife drives that car. So, I’m actually not sure. If that is a requirement it could be an issue on the Model 3. I have 1,000s of miles of Auto steer driving on the Model S (in the last 30 days).
From what we have seen, yes 100 miles in Autosteer in the last 30 days is a requirement. Just go take a long freeway drive on AP and you will likely get FSD on it tomorrow.

As for your Model S, the only thing I could think of would be that they replaced one or more of the cameras with the wrong one... So check your invoice for the part numbers they used...

both cars upgraded to .16 on Tuesday. I have toggled advanced download multiple times since then. I have also reset multiple times.

someone previously posted that people had been getting upgraded from .16 as well.
TeslaFi doesn't show anyone going from 2022.16 to FSD Beta 10.12... So that is likely the reason.

So maybe in ~2 weeks when the next version comes out, assuming it based on the 2022.16 code base.