Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So... in case you haven't noticed how rough 10.12.2 drives... 10.12.2 is a bit rougher on the edges than previous versions.
Also making mistakes that were fixed before, but solving other more difficult things. 1 step forward, 2 steps back.

For comparison, check the other CYBRLFT Gauntlet Friar's challenges on previous versions.

Here's the latest on 10.12.2

I think more got moved to NNs in this release, along with retiring some NNs. Hopefully all the feedback helps calibrate things.

So I opted for FSD back in October 2021 and just got my camera upgrade. My SS has been 95+ the whole time with plenty autosteer miles. So what’s the consensus on getting the FSD firmware? Should I just wait or would I have better luck if I un-enroll then re-enroll and drive >100 miles on autosteer as some are posting? Thanks tor the input.

So I opted for FSD back in October 2021 and just got my camera upgrade. My SS has been 95+ the whole time with plenty autosteer miles. So what’s the consensus on getting the FSD firmware? Should I just wait or would I have better luck if I un-enroll then re-enroll and drive >100 miles on autosteer as some are posting? Thanks tor the input.
I personably would not opt out. Who knows if that shows you are not serious about the program. Still seems random who gets it. If the FSDbeta gods determine you are worthy you will get it.

"Personally" Spell check. Ugg.
Funny, but you caught it. Frankly speaking, I wouldn't worry about it. I see people on here that make me wonder if they ever passed English in high school. They don't know the difference between words like "break" & "brake", "accept" & "except", & "affect" / "effect" and many other similar words. Perhaps they should also stop using Siri :)

• Love
Reactions: T-Mom
May 2017 S 90D
FSD purchased with vehicle (May 2017)
99 SS with 6,000+ miles last 30 days
MCU2/HW3
Enrolled in FSD Beta 10/2021 (maintained 99-100 since then)
Cameras upgraded in January

Mar 2018 3 RWD
FSD purchased in 2019
97 SS with 100+ miles last 30 days
Enrolled in FSD Beta 11/2021 (maintained 95-97 since them)

Additional Background
Tesla Insurance on both cars
(4) Tesla Powerwalls

Cybertruck Reservation with FSD
At this rate could be the first time I get to try FSD…

Sounds like anyone who got cameras got in? Is there anyone left that monitors this fourm?

May 2017 S 90D
MCU2/HW3

Mar 2018 3 RWD
FSD purchased in 2019

Additional Background
(4) Tesla Powerwalls

Saturation in AZ?

May 2017 S 90D
MCU2/HW3

Mar 2018 3 RWD
FSD purchased in 2019

Additional Background
(4) Tesla Powerwalls

Hopefully soon. The lack of comms from Tesla (aka no ETAs for parts?!) makes it super annoying.

With the newly announced Tesla price increases I was thinking about how lucky I got lol
I bought my 2016 Model S in April 2021 for $37,990. Add tax and the infotainment HW3 upgrade and the cost is $41,500.

I'm only missing the upgraded seats, upgraded sound, glass roof, and extra range compared to a brand new one for an extra $65,000 AND I have free premium connectivity and free unlimited supercharging.
I'd say it's absolutely worth the savings and my car is probably worth thousands more now than when I bought it!