Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
F..... downloading 16.1.2
Same here. I should have taken that AP drive. Oh well, I’ll have to wait for the next FSD build.
F0CCD450-84D9-4B37-AEDC-FB6CE6AFA89E.jpeg

Same here, just got 2022.16.1.2 (upgrade from 2022.16.1.1) after two months and over a thousand miles of 100 Safety Score driving. To add insult to injury, I just got this completely phantom Forward Collision Warning. RIP 100 safety score 😭

Canada Late December Model X90D.
Paid FSD and all premium options from the get go.
100 SS with plenty of AP & 3000k since the beginning of the FSD beta release in Canada .
Waited and No beta FSD as I Found out through this forum that my car needed updated cameras.
Service Centre said not available for my VIN yet (clearly others have it with my VIN range) and still awaiting parts. Will contact me when its time.
Sitting with 2022.12.3.16 and just got pushed 2022.16.1.2

Also still own at 2013 Model S P85+ (one the first in Canada) and deposited a Cybertruck. I'm a Tesla Shareholder.

Oh well I shrug and wait ...

I'm definitely one of the biggest of Tesla Stans on there but it's hard not to be disappointed ....:)

Elon I'll buy you at least like 12 donuts.. even the jelly filled ones...if I can play the the rest of the kids...please?

My X Software config page displays "Your car software is up to date as of Jun 9 1:00 pm". When I navigate to the "Sofware" page, it shows "checking for updates" and then back to "up to date as of Jun 9". I've tried various reboots, power off, Standard/Advanced, disconnecting and reconnecting WiFis, connecting to phone hot spot - nothing gets past Jun 9.

My last update was on Jun 6 to 12.3.16, 100 SS with at least few hundred miles on AP

Has anyone run into this or has any recommendations hot to get update going in hopes to finally get FSD Beta?
I have driven also a couple hundred miles of AP. I have updated cameras almost four months ago. about 98 on safety score, no FSD beta. I did get pushed new software update: 2022.16.1.2 so I know I can receive updates.

Is it possible that I am not getting the FSD beta invite because my camera upgrade used the wrong parts?

Update: A couple of hours later I drive the car and now autopilot and FSD seem to be functioning!
Interesting... I also recently (~4 weeks ago now?) got this message for the first time, though several *days* of driving did not fix it. Resetting camera calibration worked for a few weeks, but then it came back. In my case, the SC is replacing the triple camera. I wonder if more recent FSD beta builds are more sensitive to camera alignment/image fusion issues?

I have driven also a couple hundred miles of AP. I have updated cameras almost four months ago. about 98 on safety score, no FSD beta. I did get pushed new software update: 2022.16.1.2 so I know I can receive updates.

Is it possible that I am not getting the FSD beta invite because my camera upgrade used the wrong parts?
I worried about this before we got FSD Beta. Did your invoice show all the correct part #s? When you look at the Sentry Mode videos from the side repeaters & the triple cam are they RCCB instead of RCCC?

It is possible.
In addition to your cameras parts list, if you want to post some dash-cam pictures/videos others can help
you confirm if the colors look correct.
Ok. Here is the parts list.

First visit:

Installed Lamp ASY SIDE REPEATER Camera RH 1642011-00-A
Inline triple cam S/X/3 (1120520-00-B)
APPLIQUE MX B PLR RH ASSY 1092312-98-F
APPLIQUE MX B PLR LH ASSY 1092311-98-F
LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER LH 1034344-00-B

I voiced my concern that the tesla dash cam videos looked different and it appeared the left camera repeater was installed the wrong part. They came back for second visit and replaced the left camera. Realized the trim was not the correct color and came back for a third visit.

Second visit:
Parts replaced:
LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER CAMERA LH 1495866-22-C

Third visit:
The tesla mobile service guy came back and replaced the trim for both to match each other repeater camera. And then replaced the right repeater camera because they wanted to match the right camera repeater camera with the left repeater camera.

Parts replaced:
SIDE REPEATER TRIM CHROME AERO RIB RH (1514878-01-C)
SIDE REPEATER TRIM CHROME AERO RIB LH (1514877-01-C)
LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER (RH) 1034345-00-B

My question- did they screw the pooch and just replaced my right correct repeater camera with the older repeater camera?

First visit: LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER Camera (RH) 1642011-00-A / LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER (LH) 1034344-00-B
Second visit: LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER CAMERA (LH) 1495866-22-C
Third visit: LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER (RH) 1034345-00-B
Looks like the right side got the wrong camera on the third visit similar to the wrong first visit for left side (but correct right). The right side should be 1495867-22-C or 1642011-00-A (like the matching left side: 1495866-22-C or 1642010-00-A).

Last edited:
Looks like the right side got the wrong camera on the third visit similar to the wrong first visit for left side (but correct right). The right side should be 1495867-22-C or 1642011-00-A (like the matching left side: 1495866-22-C or 1642010-00-A).
yeah that was what I was thinking too. I think they had the right side correct but then tried to match them with the incorrect left camera.

Ok. Here is the parts list.

First visit:

Installed Lamp ASY SIDE REPEATER Camera RH 1642011-00-A
Inline triple cam S/X/3 (1120520-00-B)
APPLIQUE MX B PLR RH ASSY 1092312-98-F
APPLIQUE MX B PLR LH ASSY 1092311-98-F
LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER LH 1034344-00-B

I voiced my concern that the tesla dash cam videos looked different and it appeared the left camera repeater was installed the wrong part. They came back for second visit and replaced the left camera. Realized the trim was not the correct color and came back for a third visit.

Second visit:
Parts replaced:
LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER CAMERA LH 1495866-22-C

Third visit:
The tesla mobile service guy came back and replaced the trim for both to match each other repeater camera. And then replaced the right repeater camera because they wanted to match the right camera repeater camera with the left repeater camera.

Parts replaced:
SIDE REPEATER TRIM CHROME AERO RIB RH (1514878-01-C)
SIDE REPEATER TRIM CHROME AERO RIB LH (1514877-01-C)
LAMP ASY SIDE REPEATER (RH) 1034345-00-B

My question- did they screw the pooch and just replaced my right correct repeater camera with the older repeater camera?
Looks like you were good after the second visit, and they screwed it up the 3rd visit.

You should confirm it with some colors, but I think 1034345-00-B and 1034344-00-B are 2016 (RCCC) side repeaters.

Looks like you were good after the second visit, and they screwed it up the 3rd visit.

You should confirm it with some colors, but I think 1034345-00-B and 1034344-00-B are 2016 (RCCC) side repeaters.
yeah I even remember asking the tech that came out- are you 100% sure that this is the correct camera? and his response was yes, i am 100% sure that is the correct camera to get you FSD Beta. face palm if he was 100% wrong. I hate that I have to do a fourth visit to fix their third mistake.

yeah I even remember asking the tech that came out- are you 100% sure that this is the correct camera? and his response was yes, i am 100% sure that is the correct camera to get you FSD Beta. face palm if he was 100% wrong. I hate that I have to do a fourth visit to fix their third mistake.
Take some red, blue and green colors and record some video from each side then watch them side by side to confirm.

Finally got my car back from the SC after ~10 days. They replaced the triple cam and added a shim that adjusted the tilt. The "camera alignment needed" errors are gone.

They're trying to charge me the $200 ESA deductible, which is ridiculous given that they just did the camera retrofit that installed the camera they replaced a few months ago. The retrofit invoice says the work should have a 1 year warranty, but so far anyways they're refusing to honor it since I "didn't pay for it". Hopefully they come to their senses and warranty/goodwill it...