Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh, how was I wrong in Jan assuming C revision was ok.... so, 1092312-98-C is DEFINTELY not RCCB
RH Applique installed part number is 1092312-98-C instead of 1092312-98-F listed in the catalog and reported by others, but I think it still ok. Here is complete list of installed camera parts:

1642011-00-A - LAMP ASY, SIDE REPEATER CAMERA,RH
1642010-00-A - LAMP ASY, SIDE REPEATER CAMERA,LH
1120520-00-B - INLINE TRIPLE CAM, S/X/3
1092312-98-C - RWK,APPLIQUE,MX,B PLR,RH ASSY
1092311-98-F - RWK,APPLIQUE,MX,B PLR,LH ASSY

I will be opting back into FSD Beta on Thursday if rumored new Beta version rollout, if not, will wait until next week

And, as expected, that one camera is being replaced. The sad/funny part is I called and spoke about this camera with support and mobile tech - I insisted for them to remote test my car but they always replied that it was "compatible".
View attachment 868035
Just got right hand applique 1092312-98-C, with which I was "upgraded" in January, replaced by 1092312-98-F. Installing 2022.36.6 now; hoping to get 2022.36.15 (10.96.3) when it released to the masses

What is your build date? I might be wrong but in September '17 when they started OEM AP 2.5, I think some of the cameras were also upgraded. My '17 MS built in June of that year needed 5 cameras.
Good question and you are probably right. Here's why... I'll have to correct what I said earlier I went back and looked on my invoices. I got confused between two of my cars. This happens when you get old. :rolleyes: My build date was April 2017 on the MX. I needed to have 5 camera modules replaced on that car (all except the rear camera) The build date on the other car was December 2017 and that car got 2 cameras replaced. Both FSD sure have been working fine in the last year and the camera colors look as I expect on the cars. Thanks for the reply.

Reactions: KArnold
I think you can. I remember one of the owners (search this thread) purchased and upgraded all cameras himself, and then got into FSD beta
Unfortunately they refuse to sell them. 3rd party is even harder to source, but don’t really want to go that route either. I might splurge 15k later next year for access to the cameras and FSD Beta, but truthfully I wish I could’ve spent $200/month to get in.

I had the same issue. I definitely selected the camera upgrades, but when Service created my ticket, it just had the tire pressure check and they responded with "do you have a concern?". Seems like a bug in the app.
Same issue here too. But, I included a picture of the email received regarding the camera upgrade. That didn’t make a difference. They interpreted as a new EMC needed to be installed. I scheduled a mobile appointment again for Friday 11/11. I will circle back with the group.

So are people with 80+ safety score still getting in? I have an 89. I theoretically have the correct camera upgrade and all other requirements met. 100 plus miles on autopilot. And I had a 92 safety score for a few weeks. This is driving me crazy. My service center swears I have the right cameras. January 2017 build model s. P100D. Software 2022.36.6. Please help! I’m frustrated.

I know it's been asked a million times but the OP lists the original S/X replacement parts and I think there's been some upgrades since.

Can someone tell me if this camera invoice is correct? Thanks

Screenshot_20221107_052915.jpg

Unfortunately they refuse to sell them. 3rd party is even harder to source, but don’t really want to go that route either. I might splurge 15k later next year for access to the cameras and FSD Beta, but truthfully I wish I could’ve spent $200/month to get in.
Maybe try another Service Center? We had no problems ordering cameras from our Tesla Service Center. They were actually much cheaper from Tesla than the same cameras available on eBay.

So are people with 80+ safety score still getting in? I have an 89. I theoretically have the correct camera upgrade and all other requirements met. 100 plus miles on autopilot. And I had a 92 safety score for a few weeks. This is driving me crazy. My service center swears I have the right cameras. January 2017 build model s. P100D. Software 2022.36.6. Please help! I’m frustrated.
Be careful what you wish for. You might not like it and wished you didn't get it. Some like it, some don't. For me it works ok for now and could be better.

You may get into FSDb with the latest release of 10.69.3.x, if Tesla decides to add more testers on this version. The reason you haven't gotten in already is that your current software is past the version FSDb was based on when the big FSDb expansion occurred. I'm in the same boat, as are many others here. With the release of 10.69.3, based on the 2022.36.15 thread, we now have hope of getting in. I recommend you do not accept any other non-FSDb software pushes that will put you past the 2022.36.15 thread if you want to get into FSDb.