Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD’s Earliest Adopters Still Waiting

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmmm, I wonder if the "single stack" version of FSD means those with EAP need the new cams now too? For those '16 and '17 MS/MX models.
My hunch is absolutely but the inbox implies FSD capability owners only so it feels like a mistake. Even if I don’t get into FSD beta, I’m excited to get on the same update path again since radar and USS is pretty much done.

Last night I read through page 223 of this thread and saw mention of emailing [email protected], which I had done back in October of last year only to find out that my car didn’t have the correct upgrades. So I emailed them with my VIN requesting access to the program at around 10PM last night and got the typical automated response.

I woke up around 6AM and got the notification in the app that a software update was available. So I immediately checked to see if it was an FSDb update.

Finally got into the Beta! Updating from 2022.20.9 to 2022.36.20 (FSDb 10.69.3.1) this morning.

It’s been 420 days since I requested access (9/25 > 11/19). I wonder if this was just coincidence or if someone on their team actually read my 2nd email request.

And now I wait for the update to complete.
8907440D-F091-4442-AB7C-683E5FD63686.jpeg
300B3DE0-FC99-471F-8587-D06CCF4CB9AA.jpeg

I just got pushed 36.20 as well. Really didn't think that was gonna happen anytime soon.
Same here. Had several safety score resets for some strange reason over the last two months since camera replacement.

Then I get it in the middle of a 2000 mile multi day run. Don't have time to sit and wait 50 or so minutes, and can't perform while supercharging.

Will be interesting to compare to the 3 when I get home. Yeah I had some complaining along the way, but it is amazing to have technology evolve in ones car without having to buy a new one.

Tesla has hopefully learned from this, and is now using the app to notify people going forward on upgrades and retrofitting. The camera installation debacle has happened so many times to so many people myself included it is almost comical. Yet I think of wasted resources shipping wrong parts while others cars need follow-up with more pressing issues. Then having to explain on a screenshot the correct parts. Often told we don't know anything by techs and Tesla chat employees.

Wish everyone luck, but I think I will push the button when I get home.

2017 S 100D
2017 3 LR RWD