Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD 10.69 New Beta drivers

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I have over 5000km driving with a 99 Safety score (over 2 months time)—still no Beta update. I live in Canada. Does anyone know if Tesla will add more beta drivers in the 10.69 updates?

Kind regards.

Ps. I'm sorry if this question has been asked before I'm new to this community, and have been trying to find the answer on post for the last 1 hour and haven't seen it yet :p

Hi All,

I have over 5000km driving with a 99 Safety score (over 2 months time)—still no Beta update. I live in Canada. Does anyone know if Tesla will add more beta drivers in the 10.69 updates?

Kind regards.

Ps. I'm sorry if this question has been asked before I'm new to this community, and have been trying to find the answer on post for the last 1 hour and haven't seen it yet :p
No one knows unless someone can leak from the executive levels.

Tesla takes in new FSD beta testers in batches. The last one for the US was June, and it was nothing for 6 months before that.

Hi All,

Kind regards.

welcome to the forum!
There are a number of threads in here about the different versions of FSD out there as well as some more about safety score, but they are all very long and difficult to parse.
As @Tam said, they add in batches, so if you start just after a batch has been added then you will spend a long time waiting.
It could also be months until the next batch, but it could also be around the time that a new release drops, so keep an eye out for those.
The only ray of hope is that Elon mentioned that they were aiming to allow people to activate the beta whenever they wanted "by the end of the year".
Of course Elon time is a constantly changing scale that runs from yesterday to 2199 (or thereabouts), so many have noted that he didn't mention which year. :D

Hi All,

Kind regards.

one of the more obscure requirements is that you need to have accumulated 100 miles driven under AP within the 30-day range of the safety scores. The app doesn't show you how many AP miles you have. you need to track it yourself.

No guarantees if this is the key to getting in for you, but a lot of stragglers got the invite individually once this requirement was met.

Reactions: Mark II
one of the more obscure requirements is that you need to have accumulated 100 miles driven under AP within the 30-day range of the safety scores. The app doesn't show you how many AP miles you have. you need to track it yourself.

No guarantees if this is the key to getting in for you, but a lot of stragglers got the invite individually once this requirement was met.
The app does, under safety score on iOS the top right corner there is an information i there. Click on it and the bottom of the screen will show you your mikes driven and autopilot miles driven for the month

• Informative
Reactions: nvx1977
I have a question on the FSD beta. If you request it and have it installed, do you still have access to Autopilot? Can you switch between them?
Currently AP/NoA are used on freeways/highways, and FSD Beta is used on city streets. It will switch for you as you navigate. If you want to force AP everywhere, including city streets, go into Settings, Autopilot, and disable FSD Beta.

• Helpful
Reactions: Silicon Desert