Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD $7000

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Quick question... it seems like Tesla is hiding all the details about my reservation for my cybertruck. I made the reservation on the very first day that it available. I selected Trimotor and FSD at $7K, but now I can't see anywhere those price details. Is Tesla getting corrupt and going to fail to honor the reservation prices?
My reservation now list FST at $10,000. Although I signed up in the first few minutes of order and chose it out $7000 to lock in the price. Doesn’t look like that lock is worth much much.

Quick question... it seems like Tesla is hiding all the details about my reservation for my cybertruck. I made the reservation on the very first day that it available. I selected Trimotor and FSD at $7K, but now I can't see anywhere those price details. Is Tesla getting corrupt and going to fail to honor the reservation prices?
My order list FSD at $10,000. I hope they honor my $7000 lock in price that was in effect at the time I ordered it. I ordered 10 minutes after they opened the link