Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD around the world

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

birdsquared

Fan-man (too old to be a fanboi)
May 15, 2020
Burnaby, BC
I have looked but cannot find information which sets out which features (currently available) are activated in which countries of the world, and when they were activated in relation to the U.S.
For example, Canada does not yet have stop light/stop sign control, though it is active in the U.S., and according to a tweet, will be active in Canada "in a few weeks".
Is there a list somewhere?

I have looked but cannot find information which sets out which features (currently available) are activated in which countries of the world, and when they were activated in relation to the U.S.
For example, Canada does not yet have stop light/stop sign control, though it is active in the U.S., and according to a tweet, will be active in Canada "in a few weeks".
Is there a list somewhere?

Is it in Canada yet?

And I just received it yesterday, after initially having it show up on Friday, getting to 100% and then being replaced by 2020.16.3.
Seems Elon's short term timing predictions are much more accurate than the long term ones.