Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD/Autopilot Trial Removed with 20+ Days Remaining

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have (has) a 60 day trial for FSD/Autopilot with 20 plus days remaining.

Today i got on highway and went to turn on autopilot and almost hit the car in front of me. Cruise control turned on. Autopilot disappeared. Removed from the home screen and phone app.

I called TESLA, they are looking into it but can’t seem to figure anything out.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any advice or suggestions?

I had a similar issue, and emailed 2 weeks ago. The response I got today, in part said... "Autopilot trials were temporarily removed to be re-configured for customers. Tesla will be rolling the Autopilot trials back out to customers that do not currently have the FSD upgrade."

OPINION: With all things Tesla, I'm not holding on to this as absolute. While I always assume they are honest and forthright, the information they are given might not be accurate. So, don't shoot if this turns out to be untrue.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Scott7
I don’t believe they are discounting AP or FSD during the trial anymore. It’s just $3K for AP and $6K for FSD whether you are on a trial or not. They are no longer charging a premium to purchase FSD after delivery. It is noted on the ordering page in the Autopilot notes section.

What is your price now for AP? And for FSD?

I’m $3000 and $6500, not sure if discounted or not.

I'm at $3000 and $6000.

I don’t believe they are discounting AP or FSD during the trial anymore. It’s just $3K for AP and $6K for FSD whether you are on a trial or not. They are no longer charging a premium to purchase FSD after delivery. It is noted on the ordering page in the Autopilot notes section.

Ah, I see. Interesting, wondering how long this will last.

This has been discussed in other threads. I also lost my trial at the 20 day remaining mark and was told by phone support and a mobile tech that there is an issue with the purchases page of the website that they’re fixing. Once fixed the trials will resume with no days lost.

My prices for AP/FSD have not gone up in my account despite it being about two weeks without the trial now.

Seeing the other thread about how SR vehicles haven’t been software locked yet I imagine it’s all being tweaked to coincide with adding a number of software purchase (or downgrade) options at once to our accounts.

• Informative