Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.10 Release Notes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm stuck with 10.8.1 for a long time. I got the map update a week ago or so but that's it. Should I be concerned?
You’ll never know how they do things-I have 2021.44.30.15 on my MSP, but no 2021.44.30.21 yet? Oh well, at least the Margarita Maker works🤣🤣🤣

93ECC922-9A21-4821-84A8-DF01503A3FFD.png

First 10.10.2 impressions:

Nighttime drive.

Right off the bat the car tried to swerve into the left lane on a residential road. A new record for me for shortest time to first disconnect - 2 seconds.

Then, when its first traffic light gave me a green arrow, I heard the car release the brakes, but just sat there. After a few seconds, gave it some accelerator to get it through the intersection.

Coming up to stopped traffic going 50 mph, the car braked hard way too soon.

At another intersection, as the car was clearing the intersection at 50 mph, the light turned yellow and the car braked hard briefly. After that, it did not want to speed. Even after pusing the speed up with the accelerator, the car would drop speed to 35 mph. After doing this twice, I cancelled FSD and reengaged. It worked correctly afterward.

Very frustrating for a simple drive that had one left turn followed by 5 miles of straight driving.

I'm hoping tomorrow will be better. I'll probably do a reboot and camera calibration for good measure. I'm coming off 10.10.1 and so fat this has been a digression for me. Spouse Approval Factor was very low.

• Informative
Reactions: GranularHail