Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11.1 (2022.4.5.20) - Limited or Mass Release?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I received the update last night but the installation failed. It said to wait for a new download. Currently 2021.44.30.21
Have you tried a soft reset (2-scroll wheel reboot)?

I am seeing more drivers going from 10.10.2 to 10.11.1. This is encouraging to those who were passed up from the last 10.11 upgrade.

The additional pattern I am seeing is that 10.11.1 is rolling out to cars that have older than 2021 or have had at least 5+ prior beta updates. In that case, this may follow the mass release pattern where the rest of the drivers may get this update within the next 24-72 hours (crossing fingers).

Have you tried a soft reset (2-scroll wheel reboot)?

I am seeing more drivers going from 10.10.2 to 10.11.1. This is encouraging to those who were passed up from the last 10.11 upgrade.

The additional pattern I am seeing is that 10.11.1 is rolling out to cars that have older than 2021 or have had at least 5+ prior beta updates. In that case, this may follow the mass release pattern where the rest of the drivers may get this update within the next 24-72 hours (crossing fingers).
Soft and hard. No follow on update yet

A day in the shoes of a Tesla owner.

Attachments

• Refresh.gif
    Refresh.gif
    3.8 MB · Views: 180
Since they are including new testers in Canada, I believe it will be a wide release over then next day or two pausing from time to time to be sure there are no catastrophic issues with the beta fleet.

Still no 11.1 update here.
Looks like there may be catastrophic problems since TeslaFi shows only 17 cars got the update in Canada, and the rollout stopped before it ever really got going...