Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I bet he's an influencer, too!

I am a no body. I dont have facebook, no twitter, nothing. I just get on these forums every now and then. I have a 2022 model S plaid that I got in december and traded in a 2020 model S LR+ for it.

Lane markings are way better. Much less jittery. Turns are better. Creeping up is better. I had 1 intervention in a 14 miles drive to work today. 10 Miles on interstate, 4 miles on city streets.

True to an extent - humans think of the map and then drive the road, confirming with the map. If there's a discrepancy, we drive the road, not the map. Tesla seems to flip that. It's a subtle but important difference.
We may be talking two different things. Are you talking about map details like # of lanes or are you talking in terms of what roads to take to reach the destination (i.e. navigation).

If you come to an intersection that your "gps" says take a right turn ... and there is no road there, I think humans will get equally confused.

Ofcourse humans don't pay as much attention to # of lanes as FSD should do.

ps : I remember the old days before gps when everyone would end up in the gas station asking for directions ;)

I am a no body. I dont have facebook, no twitter, nothing. I just get on these forums every now and then. I have a 2022 model S plaid that I got in december and traded in a 2020 model S LR+ for it.

Lane markings are way better. Much less jittery. Turns are better. Creeping up is better. I had 1 intervention in a 14 miles drive to work today. 10 Miles on interstate, 4 miles on city streets.

1647395649594.gif

Another 300 - 500 miles further north would be even nicer. :)

Yes, looks like they pushed to more cars - Teslafi showing about 260 cars now (vs 230 earlier) ... installed + pending.
When I looked this morning it was just a little over 250 cars so I don't believe any more cars of any consequence have received the release. There are always a few stragglers (5-10) who don't show up initially for a variety of reasons.

TeslaFi 10.11.png

When I looked this morning it was just a little over 250 cars so I don't believe any more cars of any consequence have received the release. There are always a few stragglers (5-10) who don't show up initially for a variety of reasons.

View attachment 781523

Initial push was 230 cars. It’s been 260 today. You have to look at not just what was installed but what’s also pending.

vent/useless post. i need to get this off my chest... :)

so i had my old 3/2020 m3p that had fsd beta from november. it was easy to get into the program then because tesla were releasing it in big waves. i opted in that wed, and on that friday i had enough mileage and score (99 in LA!!!)

i sold that car 2 weeks ago (took advantage of the used car market) and got my 2/2022 m3p fsd car.

i REALLLLLLLLLLLLLY want fsd mainly for the animated visuals, so today i opted into beta.

morning 630 am traffic on the 101 just does not let you get any good score. within 3 minutes of being in stop and go ( even in the HOV!! people just crossing the double yellow so you have to brake, which dings your breaking and unsafe follow right away) , i had a bunch of warnings about getting close and blah blah blah zappa dappa doo--so i gave up and once i go to the office i opted out. i cant drive like a granny in a model 3p indefinitely since there is no concrete date when tesla will open up beta invites again. if it was like the old says back in november, i can tolerate it for a few days...
when i see more people getting invites into the beta ill try then. its such a shame tesla wont allow you to get the beta from your old vin to the new one.. ooh well...