Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It had a false forward collision warming then displayed the message. I will wait for the next update, either way with all the traveling I do, it wasn’t very good on state highways, to many bugs 🐜
Just think of all the fun and adventure you’re having for $214.00 a month. Heaven forbid you bought experimental FSD for $10,000 or even $12,000. I just canceled it and bought some nice Sony noise canceling headphones instead …..and that’s just this month😜🤣🤣

it would be interesting to see what FSD beta version will be released to Canada this week, if what Elon promised about releasing FSD beta to Canada this week can be trusted at all.
Ooh, Elon promised? I must have missed it. Can you point out his specific tweet in which he promised FSD beta to America's hat? (no offense meant to our Canuck neighbors, nor for this comment.)

How long does it take to get FSD BETA after it kicks you out?
Before we get too far into the weeds, let's make sure we're talking about the same thing. If you go into your car's settings, under Autopilot, in the Full Self-Driving switch, it will tell you how many strikes you have received, or whether you indeed have none, as in the following screenshot;
1648173248060.png
Does yours say you have 5 strikes? Could you reply to this with the exact verbiage for information's sake? I've never seen what it looks like if it detected misbehavin' (Righteous Gemstones anybody?)

Reactions: Dcam
Just think of all the fun and adventure you’re having for $214.00 a month. Heaven forbid you bought experimental FSD for $10,000 or even $12,000. I just canceled it and bought some nice Sony noise canceling headphones instead …..and that’s just this
Before we get too far into the weeds, let's make sure we're talking about the same thing. If you go into your car's settings, under Autopilot, in the Full Self-Driving switch, it will tell you how many strikes you have received, or whether you indeed have none, as in the following screenshot;
View attachment 785439Does yours say you have 5 strikes? Could you reply to this with the exact verbiage for information's sake? I've never seen what it looks like if it detected misbehavin' (Righteous Gemstones anybody?)
I was on the PCH 1 North in Malibu with the car switching back and forth from NAV and FSD BETA, out of nowhere “Take over immediately” popped up, then “Full Self-Driving feature suspended based on your recent driving data. Feature will be restored with an upcoming software release”
View attachment 785439Does yours say you have 5 strikes? Could you reply to this with the exact verbiage for information's sake? I've never seen what it looks like if it detected misbehavin' (Righteous Gemstones anybody?)
Take a look at the settings in the photo. I was driving North on PCH 1 in Malibu with Autopilot switching between NAP and FSD BETA, when the dreaded “Take over immediately” was displayed. Then the suspension verbiage appeared.

Attachments

• 886D57C6-2C0F-43A8-B6EB-E49418E969E4.jpeg
    886D57C6-2C0F-43A8-B6EB-E49418E969E4.jpeg
    388 KB · Views: 83
I was on the PCH 1 North in Malibu with the car switching back and forth from NAV and FSD BETA, out of nowhere “Take over immediately” popped up, then “Full Self-Driving feature suspended based on your recent driving data. Feature will be restored with an upcoming software release”

Take a look at the settings in the photo. I was driving North on PCH 1 in Malibu with Autopilot switching between NAP and FSD BETA, when the dreaded “Take over immediately” was displayed. Then the suspension verbiage appeared.
Odd - I've never seen/heard of anyone getting that warning. I'd start a new thread with it and see if anyone else has gotten one.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
So, I received my new FSD car in early Dec. It was delivered at the worst possible time so I did little driving. Added to the 40 miles needed for camera calibration, I missed getting the FSD expansion near the end of Dec, assuming I would have gotten it at all.

I have previously gotten very frequent non-FSD updates, but I haven't received 2022.8.2 or 2022.4.5.17 or .18, which seem to be big rollouts. My theory is I'm not getting these big non-FSD updates because I may be getting the next FSD version. Help me with the tea leaves. Are others not getting the big updates they normally get? I'm sitting on a 99 score at the moment.

believe.jpg

So, I received my new FSD car in early Dec. It was delivered at the worst possible time so I did little driving. Added to the 40 miles needed for camera calibration, I missed getting the FSD expansion near the end of Dec, assuming I would have gotten it at all.

I have previously gotten very frequent non-FSD updates, but I haven't received 2022.8.2 or 2022.4.5.17 or .18, which seem to be big rollouts. My theory is I'm not getting these big non-FSD updates because I may be getting the next FSD version. Help me with the tea leaves. Are others not getting the big updates they normally get? I'm sitting on a 99 score at the moment.
I am in the same boat. Got my car Dec 27th. 99 safety score. Got all the previous updates very early in the cycle and have not seen the last couple (am still on 4.5.3) so I am hoping we are in the queue for beta

Can anyone confirm personally that they're in the FSD Beta queue with a 98+ score, but got moved to 2022.8.2? I'm theorizing that potential new FSD enrollments are being kept on 2022.4.5.x for now, pending a possible FSD release in that branch.

Can anyone confirm personally that they're in the FSD Beta queue with a 98+ score, but got moved to 2022.8.2? I'm theorizing that potential new FSD enrollments are being kept on 2022.4.5.x for now, pending a possible FSD release in that branch.
That theory was earlier in this thread until the 4.15 went MIA. I have had 100 for over a month and my last update was 2022.4.5.17. Cross our fingers that the next one will be it.