Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s garbage because they are not crying for 15 minutes about it not being perfect? Lol. If you don’t like the content it Is a free world, make your own.
I don’t want to see 15 minutes of crying. I want MORE legitimately unbiased reviews.

But I get it, you need a catchy clickbait title and overly positive content to get clicks and for the algorithm to boost your videos for suggestions.

I’m not hating the player, I’m hating the game. The game floods the market with fallacies. As someone else has mentioned, we do get to test the beta and see how it performs, so we have a pretty good idea about the nonsense some of these “creators” post.

When I do research about anything, I want pros and cons. When I come across review videos that do nothing but hype something up without listing a single con…. I move on to another review.

Anyway, why are you getting defensive about what I said in the first place? Guilty conscious? Are you one of those one-sided “content creators”?

yeah. its about 300 people on them. (moderator edit)

As of right now it shows 11% of the installs are from 2022.4.5.4:

1648363053331.png

Last edited by a moderator: