Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m guess more problems (e.g., streetcars in Toronto) and release was halted yet again. 10.11.2 next week or the month after?
I think they have already taken care of the street cars in Toronto by limiting FSD in that area.

If we don't get the wide rollout tonight/tomorrow - then, we can say they have stopped the rollout.

They wait for a day or two after rolling out to 10% first.

Reactions: FSDtester#1
When do we think they take/took the safety score snapshot for the next wave?
The suspicion (hope) is they took the safety snapshot a week or two ago. A lot of people including myself are stuck on 2022.4.5.3 even though there’s been a wide roll out of newer releases. The hope is they have selected us for the next beta expansion, therefore removing us from the general updates pool.

The suspicion (hope) is they took the safety snapshot a week or two ago. A lot of people including myself are stuck on 2022.4.5.3 even though there’s been a wide roll out of newer releases. The hope is they have selected us for the next beta expansion, therefore removing us from the general updates pool.
@Sigma4Life Well, that doesn’t seem to apply to me. I’ve been at 100 percent for nearly 30 days, yet I still get production updates. In fact, I received 2022.4.5.18 last Thursday or Friday, so that working hypothesis doesn’t ring true.

• Informative
Reactions: GranularHail
I am stuck on the same update and have opted out of the beta to rid myself of the safety score game until they start adding more users in mass. Don’t think being stuck on 2022.4.5.3 has anything to do with beta invites based on that, just Tesla doing Tesla things in terms of pushing updates

I am stuck on the same update and have opted out of the beta to rid myself of the safety score game until they start adding more users in mass. Don’t think being stuck on 2022.4.5.3 has anything to do with beta invites based on that, just Tesla doing Tesla things in terms of pushing updates
Contrary to this, I was stuck on 2022.4.5 on our other car which was also "qualified". I opted out of FSD beta (my SO was taking the car and is known to tank the score lol) and received 2022.8 the next evening. Could be coincidence but just a data point.

@Sigma4Life Well, that doesn’t seem to apply to me. I’ve been at 100 percent for nearly 30 days, yet I still get production updates. In fact, I received 2022.4.5.18 last Thursday or Friday, so that working hypothesis doesn’t ring true.
Most people holding out for beta seem to have updated to 2022.4.5.17; that and 2022.4.5.18 are both before the current 2022.4.5.20 FSD rollout, so I think there's still hope!

Reactions: Sigma4Life
One weird quirk of 10.11 is it now highlights the lane it's changing into (like with highway NOA) but sometimes it randomly highlights the lane the car is already in. I think a slight shift in lane lines around intersections or center turn lanes can cause it to turn on briefly.

952D5BCA-DBB2-4CA5-B619-525E85E16842.png

1648460786783.gif

Looks like it may be paused or at least slowed to carwl. Only 6 cars overnight (usually the busiest time) on TeslaFi.😞

View attachment 786928
No one else has been added since the very early hours of Sunday morning. It’s just that some of the total (316 in Teslafi) didn’t actually update until now. It could be that they’re doing 2 days between waves. If no one else is added by tomorrow morning, then I’ll start to get worried.

No one else has been added since the very early hours of Sunday morning. It’s just that some of the total (316 in Teslafi) didn’t actually update until now. It could be that they’re doing 2 days between waves. If no one else is added by tomorrow morning, then I’ll start to get worried.
could it be that they would start again in the workday morning Pacific time?

Most people holding out for beta seem to have updated to 2022.4.5.17; that and 2022.4.5.18 are both before the current 2022.4.5.20 FSD rollout, so I think there's still hope!
Right. Last I checked, the .17 release was also exclusive to models 3+Y. The theory is that potential new FSD enrollments (by some unknown definition) are just held in 2022.4.5.x in general (with other factors and strategies determining the x) and not getting 2022.8 at this time.

No, it doesnt. Once you are in the score is done with (unless they have recently changed it). Now you have to remember how to drive normally again :)
My score still shows up in the app, and keeps updating from my new drives with FSDbeta. Interestingly, forced corrections from FSD seem to be getting counted as dings (like hard turning from a dangerous direction). Hard to tell for sure though.