Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
RIP Same here. Thankfully we get to drive the best cars on earth while we wait. Still sucks though!
It’s like they shouldn’t even have the enroll button if their plan is not to add new testers for many months. Last enrollment was December 2021, and yet they still solicit new testers with “the button”. Very annoying for those playing the SS for months now. Thankfully, I’m not in that category. “But a Plaid, drive like a granny for 4 months;” nah, no thanks. YOMV.

Reactions: Ramphex
I haven’t installed the update yet. Debating on if I should or just wait and hope it gets replaced with a beta version.
Yeah, I did the same on my 2018 when it was trying to upgrade me from 2022.4.5.3 to 2022.4.5.18, then 2022.4.5.20 came out, so I let it upgrade. No idea if you will still get a below 2022.8.2 update if you have already been notified / downloaded the update.

Who said 8.2 means you aren't getting the beta? This is just all speculation. Tesla has downgraded people to FSD versions.
I was looking for evidence of this. Do you have a pointer to thread / web page that shows downgrades? Specifically major version downgrade.

By major version I mean the week number in Tesla versions. I.e. 2022.8.x -> 2022.4.x

Last edited:
Reactions: jebinc
It looks like 2022.4.5.17 is still in line for the Beta. Only 9 people on Teslafi have updated beyond that (+1 outlier), and they all went to Beta 10.11.1. Still holding that way even with the massive 2022.8.2 push. Of course, anything could change. 🤞

Yay. same here. Just got the 2022.8.2 update and updated. Still have SS in the app. The "discover to install" time is the longest time for me this time...14 days. I have been at 3-4 days in the past 2 years so maybe we were in queue for wider release but Tesla in the end decided not to add new testers this round for the U.S.

Yay. same here. Just got the 2022.8.2 update and updated. Still have SS in the app. The "discover to install" time is the longest time for me this time...14 days. I have been at 3-4 days in the past 2 years so maybe we were in queue for wider release but Tesla in the end decided not to add new testers this round for the U.S.
This round?! No, every round since last December!

Unfortunately I think all the 2022.4.5.17 that went to 2021.44.30.21 are in Canada.
That’s that one outlier. The rest were still all Canadians that went to 2022.4.5.20. However, no one in Canada or US has been updated to 2022.8.2 either. It’s the last bit of hope I’ve got to get this Beta release.

Edit: The outlier went to 2021.43.202, which I assume is a maintenance build.

Reactions: jebinc
BB076FA3-3E28-46AD-BB1F-5107A9CFBDFF.png