Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He doesn't get paid any money. But is probably happy to have the world's richest man follow him on Twitter and reply to him.

BTW, there are a lot of them on twitter who would love to be in his position. Tons of people try to get Elon's attention.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: edseloh
1649207465697.png

This has been my update progression for a 2018 Model 3 RWD. To be honest I kind of struggle to notice improvements between the builds, especially recently. It's always been super inconsistent.

I just went out to my car to check, usually when I click out of and back to the software page it checks and refreshes the software version but now it is staying solid on 10.10.2, not refreshing at all. I'm guessing that means something should happen soon. Maybe I'm just hoping.

I just went out to my car to check, usually when I click out of and back to the software page it checks and refreshes the software version but now it is staying solid on 10.10.2, not refreshing at all. I'm guessing that means something should happen soon. Maybe I'm just hoping.
Mine is doing something similar. It says last update was at 2:33pm. It’s obviously not 2:33pm. Lol

Mine has been sticking the last software checked time / day for a week or so now.

Is that limited to 10.10.2 cars?

Is it a bug that only started a week or so ago? Or is Tesla holding cars from checking for updates?

Either way it’s weird.

Mine is stuck at 3:18PM as last checked.

Reboot has no effect either.

Last edited: