Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.11

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, I get off on 98. Fsd never made the exit or on ramp to the Suncoast on 10.10.2,
It does now though. The map data was updated a few months ago, but it is off by .2 miles, so I know vision is taking over.
I see. I don’t usually go that far up north on suncoast. But I do want to try it on the ridge extension between 52 and 54 since that’s brand spanking new

No, I get off on 98. Fsd never made the exit or on ramp to the Suncoast on 10.10.2,
It does now though. The map data was updated a few months ago, but it is off by .2 miles, so I know vision is taking over.
The stretch between 98 and 44 is not mapped yet even with the latest map update. We drove through there a few weeks ago and NOA is unusable because the car kept trying to reroute on the side streets that entire stretch which kept dropping the speed down to 25, 35, etc. Navigation tried routing us around that stretch but Waze knew it was open so we went through anyway.

• Informative
Reactions: FSDtester#1
The stretch between 98 and 44 is not mapped yet even with the latest map update. We drove through there a few weeks ago and NOA is unusable because the car kept trying to reroute on the side streets that entire stretch which kept dropping the speed down to 25, 35, etc. Navigation tried routing us around that stretch but Waze knew it was open so we went through anyway.
I haven't tried going further north than 98, I will give it a shot and report back

Reactions: Ramphex
For anyone still playing the safety score game. Has your car been registering unsafe following incorrectly the last few days?

My last two days I have only driven locally and speed was max 42mph yet I am registering unsafe following at 60.0%. According to the Tesla FAQ unsafe following should register under speeds of 50mph so I am curious if anyone else is having it bug out like this

For anyone still playing the safety score game. Has your car been registering unsafe following incorrectly the last few days?

My last two days I have only driven locally and speed was max 42mph yet I am registering unsafe following at 60.0%. According to the Tesla FAQ unsafe following should register under speeds of 50mph so I am curious if anyone else is having it bug out like this
i actually did get a pretty hard ding from unsafe follow the other day and a smaller one the day after, i was able to get it back up to 99 by the end of the day but it dropped to like 94 which i thought was weird, usually that one doesn't ding so hard lol.

Big group of 2022.4.5.21 going out per teslafi right now. My car is downloading now.
Ditto. This is consistent with Tesla getting enough A/B comparison data they wanted from us valuable sources of control data. I’m sort of surprised they didn’t do a tick/tock update, keeping the existing FSD 10.11.2 group intact until 10.12 is available, then upgrading those of us in the control group straight from 10.10.2 to 10.12.

Ditto. This is consistent with Tesla getting enough A/B comparison data they wanted from us valuable sources of control data. I’m sort of surprised they didn’t do a tick/tock update, keeping the existing FSD 10.11.2 group intact until 10.12 is available, then upgrading those of us in the control group straight from 10.10.2 to 10.12.
Congratulations to everyone getting the new update! My best advice is to drive for a few days before you give a first impression. I was off base quite a bit with my first thoughts. I have been using it for a week now and put on 500 fsd miles. I am starting to see the incremental improvements. I would now give it 3 steps forward and 1 step back. Keep your foot near the brake on turns on complete stops, it sometimes makes fast decisions to just go for it, meaning the "creep" goes quick sometimes, and of course it does make a bad choice about 10% of the time. Also, I have fast wifi right next to the car and this update was the longest to download and install since I started in fsd beta last September.

Last edited:
Probably due to 10.10.2 is too shitty in comparison. No point for further test. Mercy. From an optimistic 10.10.2 who just got the update :)