Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is a big difference between aggressive and disjointed driving. That's the acrobatics I was referencing. Control is control. Being on the verge of losing control is not aggressive driving, it's just driving not well done. Like kids out at the drag strip versus professionals.
Actually using the brake pads to stop faster than regen is equivalent to being on the verge of losing control? I’ve heard it all now. 😂😂😂

• Funny
Reactions: Ramphex
But he has a PLAID and payed 150k and did he mention its a PLAID? As if cost or other mean anything lol.

Right, no way I'd let grandma drive a car costing 150K. I wouldn't even let myself do that........
Makes perfect sense. Buy a performance car to NOT drive it like a performance car. You two are true geniuses! Wish I had thought of that earlier. I’m going to the garage right now to replace the PLAID emblem with PRIUS.

Makes perfect sense. Buy a performance car to NOT drive it like a performance car. You two are true geniuses! Wish I had thought of that earlier. I’m going to the garage right now to replace the PLAID emblem with PRIUS.
I have a performance car and I drive it precisely like a performance car. I also did when I had a safety score. That was my point. Doesn't imply recklessly. Different things. And before your head tells you I said you drive recklessly I said or implied no such thing. I know or care not one thing about how you drive. Should I comment on the IQ of others? Or just let it rest? Ad hominem arguments scream to the world the not at all fallacious answer........

Last edited:
I have a performance car and I drive it precisely like a performance car. I also did when I had a safety score. That was my point. Doesn't imply recklessly. Different things. And before your head tells you I said you drive recklessly I said or implied no such thing. I know or care not one thing about how you drive. Should I comment on the IQ of others? Or just let it rest? Ad hominem arguments scream to the world the not at all fallacious answer........
What is the max cornering and braking g-force for a Plaid Model S?

Reactions: PACEMD
I should add that I hated thinking about and following the safety score. Big relief when it went away. That said it was just another thing to learn to deal with, and for me did not affect in a meaningful way how aggressively I drove. Some have different experiences, no worries. We always seem to have troubles on TMC when folks want to believe subjective experiences have to comply with one's own beliefs.