Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No one in the US has been added to the beta since Christmas as far as anyone can tell. I highly doubt new folks will be added to the beta before June 7th, but I could always be wrong.

Honestly, the beta won’t make much of a difference on your road trip, either. On highways & interstates all cars still use the non-beta version of FSD capability, otherwise known as Navigate On Autopilot. At least until the fabled “single stack” happens, which no one can predict.

Once 10.12.2 releases, then 100 miles and a 95+ safety score *might* get you into the program. It’s been so long since anyone, besides a few thousand Canadians, has been granted the beta, no one really knows what logic Tesla will use to add new folks again.
I've had a couple 100+ mile days and a 99 safety score for a couple of months - haven't been invited to the beta yet

So Merry Christmas everyone! Looks like Santa is in his sleigh dropping off beta 10.12s to a lot of good boys and girls.

Really? I've seen release notes and that one deleted Twitter screenshot of an installation in progress -- but no actual reports of confirmed installations or driving reports or anything. Hopefully soon, of course, but do you have some evidence for "a lot of" installations?

290240B2-005C-4283-8E0D-F7621FBB1A8E.png

Release is so fire, it broke TeslaFi

"10.12.2 or 10.13 for wider beta release" might mean 10.12 could potentially skip the current FSD public beta audience and be limited to employees/internal?

Maybe he's referring to new additions to FSD Beta?
Or may be they will put it out to 10% to 20% - and then wait to get feedback before all the current testers (and then new testers).

Reactions: FSDtester#1