Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It's been only one guy in for two days, that we can see. Hm

I wonder how far along Single Stack is? When will more sensible maps come along, anyone hear anything about a map overhaul pending?

For me, the Draconian monitoring of the driver kills the beta program. I'll likely stay out of the beta unless that dang camera stops naggin'

Anyone on this thread driving 10.12 yet? (I know our monitoring who's on 10.12 thus far is just a VERY small slice of Teslas..)

For me, the Draconian monitoring of the driver kills the beta program. I'll likely stay out of the beta unless that dang camera stops naggin'

I don't like the cabin camera monitoring either. But with the exception of some anecdotes of a super-sensitive camera, it's quite hard to get a penalizing nag. You have to be blatantly not looking forward (over 8-10sec) to get a nag. Or you're using your phone.

If you want FSDb to earnestly test it and report issues, then paying attention is kind of required, so the cabin camera is a non-issue.

I hope the rest of us are not stuck waiting for 10.13 after all
My Bayesian priors are:
  • 20% : 10.12.1 is pushed out this weekend
  • 20% : 10.12.2 is pushed out widely early next week to all FSD Beta testers
  • 40% : 10.12.2 is pushed out to ~50% of FSD Beta testers next week, and then to the rest about two weeks later
  • 20% : 10.12.3 is pushed out to employees/influencers late next week

Last edited:
Reactions: FSDtester#1
4! 4 installations, ha ha ha!
1653086333081.png