Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is it 22.12.3.15 that we’re on the lookout for? (Of course it does look like some more updated build will be the newest). TeslaFI shows three installs, but that was days ago so a broader roll-out seems unlikely. and correct me if I’m wrong, but TeslaFI doesn’t really have any employees or insider users?

Is it 22.12.3.15 that we’re on the lookout for? (Of course it does look like some more updated build will be the newest). TeslaFI shows three installs, but that was days ago so a broader roll-out seems unlikely. and correct me if I’m wrong, but TeslaFI doesn’t really have any employees or insider users?
I think beta 10.12.1 is done seeing that they stopped the release a few days ago. We will likely see 10.12.2 in the form of 2022.12.3.x but what number x turns out to be is yet unknown.

Sorry for the off topic response.

I didn't realize that we can use the cabin camera instead of wheel torque for attention detection? Was that enabled recently for AP?
It’s not a replacement, it’s a wonderful addition. Now you got to torque the wheel and make sure you don’t look down.

Interestingly enough my MSLR with FSD doesn’t do this. All of the sudden MYLR with AP makes me feel better about my MSLR with FSD lol

I think beta 10.12.1 is done seeing that they stopped the release a few days ago. We will likely see 10.12.2 in the form of 2022.12.3.x but what number x turns out to be is yet unknown.
I don't think it's even started really because it hasn't rolled out to current safety score beta participants (only og participants/employees who didn't use safety score). Elon said it would roll out to them "soon."

10.12.2 will come after that and eventually roll out to new testers, supposedly.

Reactions: beachmiles
did-someone-say-spiderman-thread-19280376-png.28953

Oh man got all excited about an update notification but it was just 2022.12.3.12.
I noticed this started rolling out the same day as Beta 10.12.1 and according to TeslaFi is limited to AP3 North America users. So... Maybe it's a holding area for new beta users? This theory fell through during the 10.11 rollout, but it could have just been because they decided it wasn't ready for new users yet.