Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I love how these tweets continue to be posted as if they are somehow indicative of the actual timeline. Even after all this time! :p
The important thing is "intent". He tells what the intent is - obviously actuals would differ from plan.

As they say - if your actuals don't differ from plan, you are not making tough enough plans.

Just saw 2022.16.0.2 on TeslaFi. Dangit! By when I get 2022.12.3.15 (or 20 or whatever it is) it will already be out of date!
That's one of the hardest things about being in FSD Beta. The base firmware I am on with 10.11.1 came out in early February, and I still have to deal with screwed up seat settings and non-working bluetooth phone interface and all the other things that have since been fixed.

Not bad. Quite encouraging
Are we watching the same videos?

"That left turn was REALLY nice!" What??? The entire car was visibly rocking from steering wheel conniptions...I do not use the steering wheel this way unless I have made a mistake and am attempting to avoid a collision.

And I prefer to not take turns this way (this seems like it would be really easy to fix, been discussed many times, no point in further discussion really!). It's, like, not cool:

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.11.12 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.19.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-24 at 11.21.19 PM.png

Getting honked at is also very bad, and the way it approaches four-way stops or stop signs in general needs a lot of work (I don't see any particular change, but will wait for the seat feel to actually confirm). Can't just sit there or dawdle. Gotta rapidly proceed to the correct point for visibility then GO.

Looks like it shows a LOT of progress, but needs a LOT of work.

Last edited:
Reactions: beachmiles
Looks like all of the "shillers" have received 10.12 so there is no one left on Twitter to ask and get a response from @elonmusk for the rest of us plebes as to when we will get it. 🤦‍♂️
Sadly, 10.12, which coincidentally will also be the name of Musk’s next child, was eaten by a bitter former employee of Tesla to protest his firing.

There are two types of people, Type A and Type B personality. And there are aggressive and defensive drivers. It feels like FSD Beta is Type B and Defensive. Nothing wrong with that unless you are Type A and an aggressive driver. I personally am a Type B and Aggressive driver, so FSD Beta can sometimes annoy me, but I also believe in the maxim "Better safe than sorry". I also believe tuning FSD to be more aggressive would not mix well when interacting with other aggressive drivers.

What in the world happened to the rollout of 10.12? Only 3 on TeslaFi and that was almost a week ago.
I know all the shillers got it and they’re all gloating but come on.

Ski
It seems to have stability problems and such. And I don’t mean the stability issues caused by the car rocking wildly in response to steering inputs (those will remain when the updated version is released). The early beta recipients have not had much to gloat about. Seems like just another release with restructuring under the hood and some incremental improvements here and there.