Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.13

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What the latest on when 10.13 is dropping?

It "seems" like releases are getting farther apart.

And the firing of 200+ FSD (data tagging) employees doesn't seem go either.

Not to mention EAP coming back for purchase.

I just have this gut feelings Musk is backing off the petal a bit of development at this time.

Reactions: chicagoef
By now they have probably burned through over 1000 barrels of 3AM oil (guess Tesla is now carbon positive). Heard they are drilling an oil well next to the office to keep a steady supply and speed up 10.13 production. If they don't hurry up it looks like the release of Full Self Driving and Robotaxies (before end of year) will happen well before 11.x full stack is released. Seems counterintuitive but since Elon said it then it will happen.

Any time frame been revised for 10.13 or are we still " Two Weeks" away. Elon must also love the movie Money Pit with his two weeks.
Will they reset our ding counters, for the red hands? I got my second stupid Red hands yesterday. I was sitting in a traffic jamb maybe moving 1/2 MPH and all the sudden I got dinged, no warning just dinged. FSD had just gone nuts trying to cross the double yellow line to pass all the other cars sitting there on a two lane road. I got it calmed down, then it dinged me!