Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD Beta 10.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TeslaFi also shows that or the 313 people who are getting 10.4 so far, 100% are ones with 10.3.1. So no new FSD Beta Testers yet and no 98 scores yet.
It appears that Tesla now is rolling out updates to existing FSD Beta Testers first which makes sense. Existing testers hopefully can see how the new version is compared to the old and catch problems.
I was an original 100% tester from day one. No 10.4 yet, so there's that!

I’m still on 36.5.1 (plaid on the east coast). Do I have to go up the ladder one by one or does tesla skip you up?
They do skip updates. For whatever reason my AWD 3 was stuck on 32.21 until yesterday when I got 32.31 (skipping the 3 releases in between). But I also have a 98 Safety Beta score, so am hoping to jump to the 36.8.5 today...maybe??...but no indication yet...

Reactions: dropgems
Yea it is an incredibly slow rollout.

The number I saw on Tesla (installed+pending) is basically the same it was 18 hours ago. Maybe one or two were added. But its basically around 379 and has been. People in pending since yesterday are moving to installed today is all.