Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD Beta 10.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks for posting that. My 10.4 (I only had 10.3.1 before) does not slow down for the speed bumps in my complex so will look to see if it see's in next time. However, 10.4 added support for the GATES. However, the outgoing gate opens at me and it starts to go too soon. I would normally wait a few seconds long. I am afraid at this point to let it go. The incoming gate opens away from me and it worked well. However, once I got into the complex you can go left or right (in my case) it sets there for a bit to long making sure it is safe (I can not wait with cars coming in behind me). I allowed it to continue once when no cars were behind me or around and it did finally continue to my house.

Reactions: Terminator857
I have the same question. My Model S Sept. 2017 with 10.4 does not have it. It is also NOT in the Software Update Notes.
We have two cars: 2018 Model 3 and September 2017 Model S (with upgraded MCU). Both received the 10.4 at the same time last night. The Sentry Mode Live Camera Access feature is only available on the Model 3. Not sure why. :(

Last edited:
Same here for no sentry live view which looked quite nice as got 10.4 last night and no notes on my 2019 Model S. I am curious is the pedestrian warning the reason the mode Y and 3 got the sentry live? On the S and X we will likely never get that speaker that can talk to passerby's which while a cool feature I just want to view the car if parked.