Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Wiki FSD Beta 10.4

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I wish they would set up a record rout button. For example you would press it to record a custom rout to lets say work that is less challenging to FSD and avoid those problems areas.
As much as I’d like to see that too, it wouldn’t help the testing of the software to drive routes in which the FSD is not challenged, but I get what you’re saying. It would be nice to have a relaxing ride home from work without worrying about the car so much.

TeslaFi shows the percentage getting 10.4 is pretty close to the distribution by Tesla Model.

ModelCount
All356
Model S45
Model X31
Model 321
Model Y62

Not what I'm seeing on TeslaFi....

Screen Shot 2021-11-07 at 7.52.39 PM.png

Reactions: Acisplat
I’ve had 100 score since requesting Beta FSD for Model S Plaid for last 6 days and 150 miles. Anyone know if there is some minimum days or miles I need to get it? Thanks
I do not think that the delay is based on you.

TeslaFi also shows that of the people who are getting 10.4 so far, 100% are coming form with 10.3.1. Existing testers hopefully can see how the new version is compared to the old and catch problems? But TeslaFi shows that even that is stopped right now.

TeslaFi also shows that of the people who are getting 10.4 so far, 100% are coming form with 10.3.1. Existing testers hopefully can see how the new version is compared to the old and catch problems? But TeslaFi shows that even that is stopped right now.
Yes - the rollout is going so slow - I've to wonder if they are seeing some problems. May be we'll get a new build soon.