Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

FSD Beta 10.69 Set to Release to Only 1,000 Vehicles This Saturday

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla's highly anticipated FSD Beta 10.69 software update is releasing this Saturday, August 20th, to 1,000 FSD Beta users. According to Elon Musk, "There are many major code changes, so this will be an extra cautious rollout."

As a result, 10,000 cars will receive the update with any necessary bug-fixes the following Saturday, and all 100,000+ FSD Beta users will receive update 10.69.2 the weekend after.

Knowing Tesla's ambitious goals with FSD Beta and the numerous potential issues the initial release may have, I'd recommend those in the Beta to be prepared to not receive the update in the next few weeks.

Despite these delays, the rumored changes in this update are numerous and very exciting. According to Elon in the latest Tesla shareholders' meeting, "we’ve made some pretty significant architectural improvements so it’s really gonna be more than 10.12 to 10.13 release. It might qualify for 10.69," hence the update being renamed from FSD Beta 10.13 to FSD Beta 10.69.

Some noticeable changes in 10.69, as confirmed by Elon Musk are:
- Will start to drive without traffic data
- Single Stack (FSD Beta will drive on both freeways and highways)
- Significant improvements on roundabouts

IMG_0104.jpeg

Last edited:
At least I'm trying to help solve problems instead of just whining online. If nothing works for you then all I can do is feel bad for you and hope service can help. And calling me a shill just means you don't read all my posts... I point out bad hardware issues, service issues, and acknowledge software bugs. So piss off Ramph.
So sensitive lol, it was a joke, calm your tatas

Disconnecting the 12v and high voltage pack to completely reset the system has worked to solve some people's problems. You're on a roll now, keep going. What else can you try?
Maybe you can improve FSD Beta with aftermarket tricks. Overclock and liquid cool the cpu. Faster plug-in memory stick. Add auto washers to your cameras. Maybe there's something you can do to improve the GPS reception.

• Funny
Reactions: Ramphex
At least I'm trying to help solve problems instead of just whining online. If nothing works for you then all I can do is feel bad for you and hope service can help. And calling me a shill just means you don't read all my posts... I point out bad hardware issues, service issues, and acknowledge software bugs. So piss off Ramph.
A warning from my son who told me to put that person on ignore. He seems to get offended easily and engaged in a "dislike war" with my son who put a dislike on a couple of his posts, so he purposely immediately goes and finds your posts and puts dislikes on most of them for no real reason other than to be childish.

A warning from my son who told me to put that person on ignore. He seems to get offended easily and engaged in a "dislike war" with my son who put a dislike on a couple of his posts, so he purposely immediately goes and finds your posts and puts dislikes on most of them for no real reason other than to be childish.
How can he dislike that cute dog picture?!

I've avoided putting anyone on ignore just yet. I hate it when people spread misinformation or FUD, as TMC has new users all the time who are looking for help, guidance, or just some basic information to give them a better experience. When they read misinformation or FUD from some users here, I feel the need to correct it or at the very least give my experience so the person has some balanced viewpoints. My problem is that I "feed the trolls" a little too much sometimes. Usually other users step in and help back me up too. :)

Reactions: Silicon Desert
How can he dislike that cute dog picture?!
ha ha ha. I think peed on his feet. Kidding of course. The problem was with my son. Ok back to the real topic. Don't even know how we got off on this stuff. Fortunately, there are a HUGE number of fabulous smart people on this forum that should not be ignored. I'm not one of them. Folks can ignore me :)

Reactions: Ramphex
I've avoided putting anyone on ignore just yet. I hate it when people spread misinformation or FUD, as TMC has new users all the time who are looking for help, guidance, or just some basic information to give them a better experience. When they read misinformation or FUD from some users here, I feel the need to correct it or at the very least give my experience so the person has some balanced viewpoints. My problem is that I "feed the trolls" a little too much sometimes. Usually other users step in and help back me up too. :)
Your problem is, you assume people are idiots and didn’t try the basic steps covered in numerous other threads on here. Then proceed with the suggestions like “but did you try to turn it off and turn it back on.” Naturally makes you look biased, pretending like Tesla’s team could not have messed up the code for a certain vehicle make and model (due to so many variations in combinations of hardware, especially in refresh models)

Your problem is, you assume people are idiots and didn’t try the basic steps covered in numerous other threads on here. Then proceed with the suggestions like “but did you try to turn it off and turn it back on.” Naturally makes you look biased, pretending like Tesla’s team could not have messed up the code for a certain vehicle make and model (due to so many variations in combinations of hardware, especially in refresh models)
Trying to help someone with a question does not assume they are idiots. Assuming they should already know that does. There are some Really smart supporters on this forum but not everyone invests hours/days researching topics of every possible issue.

Reactions: EVNow and Jane4
Trying to help someone with a question does not assume they are idiots. Assuming they should already know that does. There are some Really smart supporters on this forum but not everyone invests hours/days researching topics of every possible issue.

I didn’t have a question. I had a statement of this sugar doesn’t work. He assumed I needed help, and was too dumb to use basic troubleshooting steps on my own.

And back to the previous topic at hand, @Ramphex, we are going to be reset!

and

... and apparently 10.69.2 is going to "all beta testers sometime next week."

Hopefully by this time next week we're out of FSD jail 🙌

And back to the previous topic at hand, @Ramphex, we are going to be reset!

and

... and apparently 10.69.2 is going to "all beta testers sometime next week."

Hopefully by this time next week we're out of FSD jail 🙌
1661994233196.png

Reactions: PRLM3